Sponsors

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

No AC for E

Well, Last nights game ran pretty well..ended around 7:30 am..played 6 and 5 handed for the majority of the morning...The line up was pretty sick and I wanted to play like shit...but of course, when I finally get in the game, its pretty much the better players of the evening still sitting waiting and salivating for that rake back program that I participate in.

I lose my stack to Travis when it was straddled and he min raises it to $6...I make it $18 with 5s7s and picked up 3 hitch-hikers...Flop comes out 5c6sAs...I bet out $35, Travis calls, Eddie folds, 9c rolls off on the turn and I mush the rest of my stack, Travis quickly calls. River brought a blank, and I have a pair of 5s. He flips over 2 red cards, 9J to stack my ass....Man, This guy is Real Good!

I rebuy and just go card dead..played extra tight just so I can last the rest of the morning...Its alot of straddles, restraddles, $15-$20 to go preflop game between the 5 of us...I complain I just wanna re-raise one time...couple hands later I find 2 red Jacks! Big John Re-straddles to $8, Travis just calls, "Raise...Finally!" I say..."$40", eddie quickly calls, Big John Folds, Travis Calls...Oh yeah, before it got to Eddie, Ricky Bobby is pondering to either Mush or fold...I go into this speach, I'm mushing whatever comes on the flop...He says, why wouldn't I go all in, and I say cause I want callers. That got him to fold ( I Think) and was hoping the rest of the table would follow..but tagged 2 callers...

MUSH DARK

Flop: KcQsXc (Maybe?)

Eddie folds, Travis Calls...shit...

a Black Ace falls and a 9 falls on the river...

I'm hating the board and flip my JJ over and he says they are good.

Meanwhile, Ricky Bobby is falling off his chair when the river fell...Kenny said I told you so...His Set of 9s REAL GOOD.

Whew...Almost Even!

Can't catch cards again and leaked a Ball before the night ended...Stuck $115 from being in the game $400...

Guess I aint going to AC..Might go check out Goodfellas Game tonight though....We'll see...

2 comments:

@OnAFoldDraw said...

Marijuana affects your ability to remember stuff. There was no straddle in the J9 vs 75 hand. You limped MP, I raised on the button, you limp-raised.

As usual - get the real hand history at http://onafolddraw.blogspot.com/

"Ricky" said...

LOL I hate being stuck I play too tight. down 2 million now at your game fag.