Sponsors

Monday, October 15, 2007

Big Chris Tourney/Cash Game = Sickness

WOW!!!!! If you don't already know...let me begin to tell you about this sick ass game.

we started the day off on Saturday with a $75+$10 NL Tournament. It was 11 players paying out 3 places...we got down to the final 3. Congrats to the final 3. We decided to chop since I couldn't wait to get in the cash game, plus I was just tired of folding and the blinds were up there, and for single table tourney, we had gone almost 3 hours already...lets finish this thing up and play cash game, looked like everyone was standing around waiting anyway, so lets get it going...Finally busted Ryan in the bubble and decided to just chop the money.

1st - Jizzle - $325 ($495)
2nd - E - $250 ($247.50)
2nd - Cody - $250 ($82.50)

Cody and I were pretty much even stacked and Jizzle was chip leader, Jizzle didn't want to chop even money split between us 3 at $275 each, so Cody and I decided to give Jizzle $25 each to him and we split the rest up evenly, he took that deal and we chopped it up.

Now to the sickest $1-$1 NL game ever in history......

For the first 1 1/2 hour, I got in for $100, my first couple hands I shipped something small to th new guys and added on for another $160, so now in im the game for $160...I get on a huge heater and next thing I know im sitting with more than $900 bucks. The new guy has allot of money, its actually 3 of them...he keeps re buying, re buying and re buying...he decides to ask if he can get in for $500, SURE!!! The rest of the table agrees and this is where the fun began! I somehow get the most cooler hands ever...

First off, My AA gets cracked with a J7 when the new guys hits his gut shot on the river...for a nice dent in my stack, im steaming, and get QQ...There is no point to slow play cause the new guy only folded 8 hands the whole night preflop, whatever the bet was preflop, he was right behind you, mind you this is a $1-$1 NL game and if you made it $32 bucks, you will get called in 3-4 spots! My QQ ran into his AA and it was all in preflop...OK, now my once $900 stack is down to >$300 bucks and look at KK...get it all in preflop with the new guy...yup you guessed it, he is sitting on AA again. I stack off and im STEAMING. I almost re bought for $1K...was talked not too do it cause I was tilting, so I got in for another $600, now I'm in the game for $960 bucks...my whole BR that I was trying to re-build. I somehow went on the biggest roller coaster ride ever...at 3AM, the table was holding on to <$3,500!

Its 4PM and the skins game just ended, it was still 7 of us playing and the game was very sick still...Chris has to go but we don't want the to break, Jizzle is sitting with over $2K, I'm at $800 close to breaking even, Kenny with over 1K and the rest of the table had misc. stacks. Big Chris calls last 2 orbits, and what do you know...the last 2 hands were the cooler hands!

2nd to last hand Jizzle and new guy are going at it...I know Jizzle made a $500 turn bet that was called and on the river, new guys pushes all in for the remaining of his stack...Jizzle showing us KK with the board having 4 diamonds and doesn't have a Diamond. He makes the laydown and new guy shows AA AGAIN!!!

Last hand, I call $30 Preflop with Jd9d and flop 2 diamonds, I call a $75 bet on the flop and turn a diamond...Keon checks, New guy checks, I make it $100 to go and he pushes all in....I have $600 behind and don't want to risk it if I lose...I make a deal with him, I'll keep the original $100 bet, you call that and we'll run it out, I stress its the last hand so lets keep it kosher, whats in is in...he agrees and shows me a boat LOL the turn card was a cooler for the both of us, I ship it and walk out there with a $360 loss....Sucked but the new will be back faithfully he says, I like this kid, he has alot of gamble! I'm just happy to walk out with more than half of my BR back..."Whew, what a ride this was" I said as I walked out the door.

Honestly, never will we see a $1-$1 NL game like this unless everyone at the table loses there head like the other night....$4K on the table is just SICK. Typical buy in is usually no more than $40 bucks, here we are one night r-buying for $500+ each time or even adding on to a stack of $200 with $500 LOL, Poker is FUN!!!

No comments: