Sponsors

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Biggest game I've ever played

I decided to go against all bankroll management rules and take another shot at a big game. This is the biggest game I've ever played. $10-$20 HO8 (30 minutes of Holdem/30 Minutes of Omaha H/L8). This game was GREAT! I actually played good tonight. Lately, I've put my head into the game and play right, specially that I want to reach a goal by the end of the year. Luckily for me I only dropped $360 of my BR th other night, so I'm looking to make it back tonight.

I decided to go and play at Tim's game tonight after I got my hair braided. I only played a couple of hours bcause you guessed it..I'm still car-less waiting for the guy that I bought the car from to replace the lemon he sold me...This shit is starting to get old, but Keenan was nice enough to pick me up and take me to the game...I owe so many peoples rides when I get my car, so I guess I'll be the designated driver to drive to AC for a while LOL. Anyway, since he has to go to work, we left earlier than normal...

I ran my stack up to a little over $800 in a couple of Omaha hands, thats where I mad most of my money. I shipped a lil bit with QQ when I had to slow down when an ace falls on the turn and I had to bail out. AK and A9o was calling me down for no reason at all, none of those hands hit the flop, it was pretty gay. Then I tried to peel before we left when I flopped trip aces in Omaha on a AA8 board, I'm holding AK69..yeah I know, I don't even know why I was in the hand in the first place...but Keenan and Ali are going crazy the whole way and im sitting there trying to peel, I miss and Ali and Keenan flopped a boat, but ali was holding the aces full while kenan had the eights full...

So Keenan ships the rest of his stack, game changed to Holdem, and Its time to go...I cash out a rack of redbirds for a small $100 profit...Blah...I should've made WAY more than that...i wish I knew Omaha was gonna end and I wouldn't have tried to peel LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! More people should read it. If you want, you can register your blog www.pokerweblogs.com. It is free and and it automatically updates when you do an update, so visitors of our site can see when you updated your blog. The big advantage is that it will attract much more visitors to your blog.

Alex said...

Only $100...u fish...I made around $500 mostly from the holdem round and I didn't really even know how to play Omaha 8/b...j/k...nice hit sir.

Poker said...

I appear forward to coming back to read your Biggest game I've ever played post also. Ehonda's Poker Chronicles rocks.
--------------------------
Visit my web: Poker sans depot & Poker Bonos & Bonus ohne einzahlung & Bonus senza deposito