Sponsors

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sleep is Over rated

Its been a while since I posted simply because its been a busy 2 weeks for me.

Lets see, where I left off was going to Tim's $10-$20 HO rotation game.

Basically, I just been working and playing trying to get this money while I can before games start to slow down again...

I picked up a new dealing gig at Paul's place on Tuesdays...Its a $1-$2 NL game, but I like to jump in the game and give action after a couple of shifts and let Mikey, the other dealer there deal the rest of the night away...Its been cool, haven't rally been doing to bad playing there....

Wednesdays have officially died out. Its just hard to get the players out to Nellys for the Wednesday game, I just can't get the players out like Travis used to be able too...If you don't already know, Travis has been staying in Pennslyvania the past month cause things just didn't work out with the two of them...But all of a sudden, Travis gets his life back in order when Ricky and I found out that we got the place back in Laurel...To help offset the rent over there, Travis will now be staying there and thats where Ricky and I will be running the games from...But thats another story when we start that back up...

But Travis shows up at my doorstep after he has an interview with Money John's company. Money John is a player from Steve's game that has his own company. Sitting around talking Wednesday, we decide to go up...It didn't help that JB called and wanted to go up as well...Well, Travis didn't have any money to go, so I lent him some and borrowed money from JB so we all can go...God damn it, off to AC we go...

So figuring out where we are going to play, Its a simple answer, to the Trop we go, but I remembered the Borgata started running a late night Tournament...I've talked about going up just to play it cause I like the Borgata Tournament structure. So we end up going, JB and his boy didn't play any poker while we were there, but Travis and I jumped in the tourney, before the tourney started, we had about 40 minutes to kill so we sat at the $2-$4 Limit table to mess around, No Looky, Raise it up, cap it up...It was fun to frustrate those players there...Guy hits Quads on me and says I wish it was NL...Heh...Poor fool must not know I'm just messing around there and its only $2-$4 limit, He is pretty sure I pay him off if its NL...Fish, he wishes it cause I wouldn't have been in the hand in the first place if we were playing NL...so the tourney starts up and I last 5 rounds...I just lost huge pot when I flop 2 pair and the guy hits a set on the turn and I have to bail out....It was a good fold and he showed me it was by showing me his Set...whew, dodged that one, but now im under 10x the BB and look down to AKo...I go all in early position to get called by someone with less, gets to the donkey woman who goes in the tank...She then says, I guess I should call cause my cards look pretty (she didn't say they look pretty, but thats what I imagine whats going through her head)....OOOPS, I guess im done...GL you all

I flip over AKo
Guy that called instantly shows AJs
and the woman...flips over her monster KQo

wow, did you really have to think about calling with 2 all ins in front of you with KQ???? You all already know where this is going, but good lawd, I just wonder why I can't go far in these tournies the way some of the players play, They play sooo Bad its sick...

FLop comes out QQ4 and now I have no shot...Me and the guy with AJ just say wow, NH lady and laugh it off...and I go out on the floor and watch JB and his boy play Roulette for a lil while Travis is playing in the tourney...

I come back to him and look at the field, and he mentions to me, its funny how they these players out lasted you huh? So gay...I swear I wanna go back up and play again...

We head down to the Trop and jump on 2 differnt $1-$2 NL tables and I pretty much break dead even when Travis ships it, so we decide to just go home in the morning cause I gotta be home anyway but afternoon when Cheyenne gets off school...

I deal Steve's games on Thursdays and his game has been running really well...

Now Fridays, the Pink game has been sick the past 2 weeks, Last Friday was the first Pink game at Pauls house, I moved it from Nellys to Pauls house for different reasons. Locations, etc, etc...blah blah blah...

Remember the marathon when we moved from Laurel? Well, this time no breaks...Game started at 8PM on friday and ended at 8:30AM........not saturday..but Sunday Morning...36.5 hours straight! WOW...That was SICK...I am not sure if it was just that Friday...Lets see....

So now you know how my week has been going, this week wasn't any different...cep't on Wednesday, we didn't go to AC, I called Keon to see about this soft $1-$2 NL game he goes too...Lets go....so we head off to VA for this game,

Its a decent game and when we walked in, our mouths started to water...you can see just how fishy this game is...Funny, I sat down thinking, this is a fish game, im shipping it...and I sure did..It wasn't cause I was playing bad, well I could've gotten away from 2 hands, but being Tilt is a helluva drug...I shipped it...wow the cards ran me down something fierce...Its nice to see that they think im the biggest fish that came out LOL, I'll see them in 2 weeks and get my bread back...

Pink ran this weekend again...I'm just now waking up not too long ago cause I got home this morning after the game finally broke at 10am Sunday Morning, and the game did start at 8PM Friday night...another 35+ hours of pink...it was sick again...I was stuck in the game a lil bit, but came out un-scathed...not bad for as long as I played, stuck less than 1 rack..whew...

Guitar Hero III came out today, so what am I doing typing on here? I gotta go, just felt I needed to catch up on my blog...Got another busy week coming up...Felt good to stay home instead of going out with Travis and Kenny to a $1-$3 NL game, save me a good $500 bucks tonight by staying in the house...Now im bout to go online and play some guitar hero...last game I played I got punished....Let me get punished again, if anybody wants to play online, I got it for the WII so look me up if you tryin to rock out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It gets down to choose a correct partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]