Sponsors

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Strarting from Scratch - Game #1 - Big Chris House

I'm going to start from scratch with this new "project". This should get interesting...

I'm going to re-build my bankroll off with a hot $60 bucks, thats a Min buy-in at the $1-$2 Tables...but at Big Chris house, its not $1-$2 NL, its $1-$1 NL. Most of you all know about this game already from my talk about it or blogging about it. After my lesson from last Wednesday, I'm going to go into this game a little more different, I'm going with the intentions to make money.

Night started off slow, thinking all my cousins and boys were going to be there, not everyone showed up, but it was decent. Here is the good thing about it, its no raked game, but there is a dealer...Buddah dealt first shift, so he was pretty much the only person to cash out for the night, the rest of the night were re-buys after rebuys, and alot of switching dealers. The good thing about jumping in the box here, is that you get tipped, and after someone busts again and has no more rebuys, they jump in the box and the dealer before them circulates those chips again! This went on all night, till 8:30am this morning, Big Chris walked into the room this morning and was already ready to go to work, us, not even realizing that the sun was up! It was alot of crazy hands, I hit a straight flush this morning when I flopped a flush, but it was a gutterball SFD. I turned it to complete the SF, but that 4th diamond to hit, ruined the action on the river, cause my brother flopped a straight on an all diamond board and he thought I was drawing to one more diamond.

Anyway, I ran my original invested $60 bucks to $325 for a $265 profit. I put back the $60 so now its all free-rolling from here on out. Problem is, $265 is not enough for a $1-$2 NL game, I mean I could take a shot and get in for 1 buy in at $200 and see where that goes, or I can just wait till' next week to play at Big Chris house again.

So Game 1 of my new project was good..lets just hope I can run well this month and build it to $1K+ by end of the month.

No comments: