Sponsors

Monday, October 15, 2007

Pink Game - Getting close to the 1K mark!

Pink game ran this Past Friday, Ran well, and a good time was had by all as usual. We are coming to the last couple weeks in October and the move back to Laurel is in arm's reach. Monday games will be back in action with a whole new player base and Friday all nighters should be back in action when we are back in Laurel. There are plenty of good changes to be made with Ricky Bobby being my new partner for the games. Everything should be great when November rolls around!

I did get into the game and managed to run my stack up after getting in the game for $150. Yes it is a very short buy, but it works for me, I tent to play a disciplined game and by the time my stack has ran up more than 1 rack, im already used to playing that way and play that way the rest of the night, so I don't ship it....I used to be th biggest pink fish here, but after a long break from playing, fine tuning my game, I have learned a few things for limit poker and now im not doing bad at the game. I'm pretty sure still have some leaks in my game, just waiting to notice them so I can tune them up, so my BR has grown more and I almost reached my 1K mark, Just know im very shy of breaking the 1K mark!

No comments: