Sponsors

Monday, October 08, 2007

Game #2 - Pops $5-$10 Dealers Choice

Alright, I said I was gonna take a LONG shot at this game...

I called Pops on the way up there cause Keenan and I were talking bout, this is too big of a game to play Dealers Choice too...Its a Holiday today, I'm chilling, I want to play some cards and have some fun at the same time, DC is just too wild of a game on top of that, and $5-$10 can get pretty expensive. It was not agreed on, so the hell with it, lets gamble...$5-$10 it is!

Game started out and the low-ball games, (Razz and Badugi) I kept bricking...I started getting frustrated. I pretty much put up what I won from Chris' game the other night, so I wasn't too happy at the time.

I managed to get back all of the money and run my stack to up a little over $300. Keenan is not too happy, he keeps shipping it, he wants more chips, so he says lets flip...he has $54 to flip before he re-buys. They want to run out 7-card stud, but I tell them I found a new way to flip, its extra fun, I learned this watching some players at Steve's game flip $100's at the end of the night...Anyway, the game goes like this...All cards are mixed up in the middle, everyone grabs any 2 cards and rolls 1 card up with out looking, highest card gets to pull the flop out the pile of cards, then next in order pull the turn, then river. I rolled a T which was the highest, and pulled the flop, AKK hits the board, a 9 gets pulled and a duece gets rivered, I squeeze my last card, and the tip showed and called a 7 out, pissed cause a pair of 9s were leading, i opned up my cards all the way and it was a K, not a 7...SHIP IT! "SLOW ROLL, SLOW ROLL, SLOWWWWWW ROLLLLLLL"

Well, I cashed out an even $500 to add to it, so its slowly getting up there...I was gonna keep a running tab on here, but that might be a little too personal as far as exact $ amount, I'll just give updates soon as I hit my 1K mark.

No comments: