Sponsors

Monday, August 07, 2006

Friday Night's 1st Pink Chip Game

Yes! The game went well! I had a pretty long wait list getting the last player in the game around 4AM! If you don't know, Friday Night I hosted the First Pink chip game within our MD Circuit of Home games! We played a 2-way 7-Card Stud & Omaha H/L Game with a Full kill. We didn't play the usual $7.50/$15 game like you do at the Trop...I lowered the limits to ensure a fun game with out everyone going broke within 1 hour...We did a 3 bet structure $2.50/$5/$7.50 and with the full kill made the game $5/$10/$15. It was alot of fun and all had a great time! I got in the game after all the wait list players got in and the game ran till about 10AM. Luckily for me, I only lost $12 bucks in the game after takin my $200 buy in down to my last $45 bucks at one point!

I am still learning how to play Omaha and 7-Card stud H/L 8OB so this is the perfect game for myself as well all the players wanting to learn the game better with a lower limit betting structure and still make some decent money and have a real good time!

I can't wait for the next Pink Chip Game!

No comments: