Sponsors

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Tuesday and Wednesday Games

Dealt Jeff's game in Laurel Tuesday night, game went till 7AM when I had to break the game cause I had to be home in time to get my daughter before Ree goes to work. Was an ok night. Saads mom and sister sat in for the mix. Hand I remember it was Theresa, Saad's aunt Vs. Travis. I don't have hand history so here is the hand summary:

Da Aunt: TT
Travis: JJ

Bets and raise preflop:
Da Aunt tags a T on da flop to set on a 10 high board.
Bet, Raise, Call
Turn is nothing:
Big Bet, Call
River: J to set
Set over Set
Bigger Bet, Call
Ship It!
Scary Tyrade by Da Aunt, Says da game is rigged, somethin fishy was goin on and berated Travis for calling a raise on the flop with "only a pair" she was sick when Travis hit that 2 outer.

Other than that, Saad's Moms was Sending Big Jay to School. He busts out before the midnite hour. Did I mention I owned him heads up after smashing him in 15 minutes! LOL

The Donkey Coral


Great Turn out! Food was on point, it was Breakfast for Dinner! Omlettes made to order, all the sausage, bacon, biscuits, home fries you could eat...pancakes, blue berry pancakes too! Thanks Nelly for a great spread of food last night!!!!!

Nothin big I can remember, well at least any hands I was in...Stacked Scooter with KK talkin him into pushin dat shit in preflop. Played till Scooter busted and went home with him...

Ran my stack to a little over $500 never goin under my original buy in, couldn't hit a flop for shit early mornin, floppd a gut shot straight flush draw, firing at the pot with my K9 of diamonds with a flop lookin lik JdQd4s turn didn't help, river didn't help..lost a ton of chips on that play after gettin Gypsy Pete to move all in on me on the turn. Lost some small pots to my last $36 bucks hit a small pot her and there and ran it to $81....then I'm supposed to double up with Ad2c when I flopped an Ace with a backdoor flush draw, turned a 2 and moved all in, Jeff shows me his Ace, I show him my 2 and he decides to call, I flip over 2 pair, he is sick and the board pairs with the 9 playin as both our kickers...chop it up...He had A4o

Very next hand, im still steamin...get AKh raise to $7 with what..7 callers? lol Ace hits the board with 2 clubs, checks all the way to me, I move all in for like $76 bucks Jeff calls me again with A4o again! this time my K plays and I double up and now sittin with a small profit!

Run it up a lil and cash out with $220 for the night. Nothing Big, but its a change of pace from losing!

Todays is a day of rest...Game on for Tomorrow night's Pink Game!

No comments: