Sponsors

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Monday Night Poker

Chris didn't have his game Sunday neither Did Steve at the Fish Tank..Usually when Chris cancels his game on Sunday, they usually play on Monday, So I headed over there to kick it with the fellas, watch some football and play some cards...

Not such a serious game...didn't get cute with any cards and just played straight up ABC poker over there...I was up the whole game, even ran my stack to over $200 bucks...thats not bad for playin $1-$1 NL...but shipped a good size of my stack to Jizzle when he slow rolled his broadway...when I hit the ass end of the straight...im a fish...

I got him back when I hit TPTK on a scary board looking like KQT...Rosslyn was in the hand and she bet out and Jizzle thought about it and called, so I raised it up to push them off..Rosslyn is easy to push off hands, unless she has the nuts, and I knew I had Jizzle beat from the way he was hesitant to call Rosslyn's bet...My raise was enough to put Rosslyn all in, and Jizzle still calls...OK, Rosslyn called, I know im beat, Let me build the side pot up...Turn brings a K and now I have Trip K's with an A and still have a broadway re-draw...so I just toss a bunch of red chips out and Jizzle thinks, thinks, and just calls...River brought a small black card, so I stick enough out there to put Jizzle all in...he folds, I take my side pot to make up for the loss in the main pot, and say, "Rosslyn, go head and show the straight" yup, just as I thought, she flopped it LOL...luckily I could build the side pot up to make up for the main pot Loss...

One of the last hands of the night was with Me, Big Chris, and Frank...I get dealt 9Ts and flop comes out T98r, Frank bets out $6, Chris Calls, I raise it to $12, Frank Calls, and Big Chris decides to push as always cause he thinks someone is always tryin to bluff him...$44 more..I tell him I aint fuckin around and got a sweet hand...he says "so do I" yeah ok...after thinkin about it, I call...then Frank thinks and decides to call..whoa...im done...I know I got Chris Beat..I freakin know it, but Frank...shit...we check it down and he flips over J7o for the nuts...I go off on Chris lol why da fuck did you push man...we could've saved alot of money, cause after both of you call the raise, I check the rest of the way down, I know Frank checks and if he didn't he wasn't going to be betting big to get us to call and we could've lost alot less than if you push...When Chris Tilts, thats all he does...Push Push even with $12 in the pot...its stupid cause he will push with the nuts and not get more money in the pot cause he is always scared of gettin sucked out on...which to me is retarded...

Gettin late, Me, Frank, Rossly are playin 3 way and the game is about to break, Rossly just took some losses so decided to push with KJo...I insta call with pocket 7s and my 7s hold up to bring me to cashing out stuck....a whopping $5 bucks! From up a little over $200, to being stuck $5 bucks...whatever...got twisted, and hung out with the fellas..thats cool with me...

No comments: