Sponsors

Monday, August 28, 2006

Heinz Blogging!

Let me catch yall up since last wednesday...

I haven't updated cause nothin pretty much has been goin on...I hope its cause of change of seasons....kids goin back to school, and everyone is gettin back from vacation and what not...I just hope things pick up...

Anyway...After Wednesday, The next game I played was at Big Chris house...got there at 8PM when the game was supposed to start, we sat around and watched football till about 10:30ish and decided nobody was gonna be there and played a 5 man tourney, 2 people showed up in time and we let them in the tourney when 2 hands were played already...ended up being 7 players...nothin big, just a $20 buy in. I got 3rd, Derrick and Kenny chopped down the middle and the cash game started...Did ok at first, then just went cold...won some hands, I put Rosslyn on Tilt after bluffing a couple hands and the perfect flop came out to set her up...I had 67o on the button and flop came out 669..I flopped trip 6s and she bet out $3, I raised $9 to make it 12 to go..she is in disgust cause I kept doin it...Turn came a J I bet out $17, she thinks and just calls...River brings a 9 and I have teh shitty boat, just bet $25 and she raises all in so quick and so sloppy it was funny.."All In" with authority LOL ok, i fold..good river, then she says, i know you had the 6, i wante to suck out and kept mumbling i know i don't know how to play so what...wtf...lol..she busts ryan and now we are heads up and we said we would call the game at a certain time so i post and tell her to post, now she don't wanna play..."What I can't try and get my money back" she doesn't wanna play me heads up..which is fucked up cause she just took that pot from me on a suck out...then she agreed on a time to quit and won't stay with the terms of agreement...fish...scared to play me heads up...I don't think I'll play over there any more...there is no min buy in...everyone buys in for 20 and rebuys for 20...then 10, I've seen a rebuy of 8 bucks before...its not worh the risk if they aren't even pumpin any money into the game...I just didn't like the fact Rosslyn wouldn't play me heads up and give me a chance for my money back when we all agreed to play to a certain time and she didn't...granted I only lost $25 bucks, i still want it back, she pretty much cleaned the fuckin table off cept me...she knows I would crush the shit outta her if we played heads up...guess its better to be safe than sorry...

Anyway, on to Saturday...Got my game together...some new faces, some old and some regulars...some of my regulars went to another game which I don't understand..but oh well..whatever....but the rake back program was in effect...Dave brought over his cousin and he killed the game...he was up close to 1K in about 2 hours then cashed out..that was sickening...After he got up, his seat was open the rest of the night...no one sat in it till Nishant came in after we are playing 6 handed..soon as Nishant sits down, he gets smaked with the deck...1 hand, doubles up, 2nd hand hits a straight again...straight after flush after straight...he made some good money as well...I ended up givin him my stack after I pushed all in with 9Jo on a 4TJ board...Nishant had QK and K hit the river for a higher pair...he asked if I wanted him to call, i told him yeah cause I know im ahead right now in hopes to double me up...blah....he got me on the river...game didnt' last too much longer after that when Kenny decides to give him another $150ish on a $100 River Bluff bet...Nishant calls quick cause of course...he caught the straight...

Sunday at the Fish Tank...Did OK...when I say OK, I mean cause I never rebought and was hovering over $200 the whole time...I played when game started till it was my shift to play and 10PM couldn't get there any sooner...

Anyway, when the game first started i was playin and Alex came in, I said give me a couple round and I'll let you sit down to play since I'll be here all night and I wasn't tryin to ship my stack so early...QQ, JJ, 88, 22, TT and none hit...Ace hit the board with my big pairs and always got raised when I bet the flop to see where im at...couldn't hit a set for nothin...gettin tired of that, so I tell Alex to sit down...hand he sits down to was AJs and won over $200 on that hand, now im sick cause after 10 minutes, he has a rack of red chips and a nice size working stack on the table...wtf...i got up 1 round too early...im sick to my stomach...

I get back in the game and play till my shift...I end up shippin half my stack to Fabian...I'm on the button with ATo and it was raised to $15 to go, Carter, Fabian and me in the pot...Flop TTJ, Carter bets out 20, Fabian calls, I go upstairs and make it $100..Carter is thinkin and ends up mucking...Fabian is counting chips..."All-In" $26 more on top of the $100...Insta Call, I flip AT over...Fabian, you guest it...beast...Flops da joint and my $100 raise was music to his ears LOL.
Glad he didn't have alot more money behind my $100!!!!

Get in the box and game breaks pretty quickly...around 1AM and they played 5-6 handed till 2AM...game broke...and gotta wait 1 hour for a cab...Last Sunday Night game at that...what am I to do Now???? I gotta think of a gig for the every other Saturday game to get players there...back to the drawing board....

2 comments:

Dawn Summers said...

So, karol and i had a debate today about what Heinz poker was. Is it nursing your stack and waiting for a premium hand and looking for a good double up or is it calling a lot and trying to catch a hand to make up for your losses?

Ehonda said...

as soon as you get stuck and rebuy/reload...you are now playin catch up...Basically you are tryin to catch up on what you put into the game for that session...have you ladies been to the trop lately and seen any Ketchup Bottles yet? If you do, make sure you say hi LOL