Sponsors

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I Can Suck Out Too!

Went over to the Donkey Coral last night and did pretty well...at least for the first part of the game. I went over there with the intentions of stickin to my new rule...only play 8 hour sessions and thats what I did!

Like I said, I did pretty well the first part of the game, I was catchin cards...and hands I threw away were getting there, so I decided to play a little looser than normal...

Heh, I looked down to my revised hand and raised to $7 in mid position. Bunch of callers, and flop came out 24Q..Boom...2 pair...i bet it out..."E bet" everyone folded cept Super Dave who just smooth calls me...Turn brought an A and I bet out another $35, he calls, River brought me a duece to fill up...I bet out $Niffty and he folds...show my duece-four and rake in the pot...

I got in the middle of a raising war between I think it was Pops and Keenan when I had A4s and flop came out 2 spades, Keenan bet out $19 on the flop, I call, and Pops makes it $60 total...Keenan calls fast, I fold...of course my spade comes out...Blah....Cause of that...I'm raising my next suited cards I get...

Hammer time...of hearts that is...3 limpers, I raise to $7 and get callers...Flop came out Kh7sTh and Nishant bets out $30...I ask how much he has left, he only has $35 behind after his bet, so I put him all in, He calls and flips over 2 pair KT, ok you win...for now....Turn came 3d, River brought me the heart to hit my hammer flushy..."Hammer Time Sir" ship me the pot...he tells me he can't believe I did that...and rebuys after he goes out to smoke a Cigarette.

So I got mixed up in a pot With Pops and Pdoggie...Pops raised it to $10 to go..everyone folds and Pdoggie flat bangs it for 60 total...Yeah I didn't even know Pops raised it to $10...but when I looked down to my cards, I woke up to JJ...I decide to Min raise him to get us heads up..."$120 to go" Pops asks me if I'm serious..and shoves his rebuy in there...Its another $80 for the even $200 he bought in with..."I can't fold here Pops, I call" He flips over AA really fast...so I decide to flip over my JJ and I have no clue what Pdoggie had...All I know is that the flop was low cards...turn was still shitty...River brought me a Jack...OOOPS...SLURRRRP.....Pops berated me with his regular tantrums its funny cause it usually to someone else..but last night, I caught it from him...I usually never catch it...They blamed the fact he turned his cards over before the flop came out is why he lost the hand...Heh...makes sense I guess...I turned my cards over to show I was behind and wasn't just doing that with any bullshit hand...

After that, I just went card dead...I called for a medic cause my stack need stictches, 3:30AM is creepin slowly but surely and I end up cashing out with a small profit...

That broke the game, so I ended up dealing the Dealers Choice Game till early morning and Rick had to go so we called it a night...early in the mornin that is...

Friday Night will be my first "Pink Chip" game..same as the $3-$6 game, 'cept now we using nothin but Pink Chips...if you been to the Trop, you know the famous Pink Game up there!

Now I'm thinkin maybe my bad karma is gone, I've been good the past 3 weeks...maybe I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now...I'm hoping its clearing for me...We shall see how the next few days come down too......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't realize by showing my hand and letting you know you just put in $200 with 2 outs is what caused me to lose that hand, i'll remember that next time and wait until the river, maybe i'll be able to do that someday when I get lucky enough to avoid the 2 out miracle for my whole stack. Its funny when I used to play stupid like that, making $120 with Queens against JaRo and his kings, or $400 with 8's, I never sucked out, huh, how ironic. But hey, i'm glad it worked out for you. But remember, i'm coming for you.

Ehonda said...

Who is Jaro? I Got lucky and you didn't show your AA until after I called...Suck outs happen dawg...but I can't fold in that spot...Been times you sucked out on me man, I was never this bitter...'cept the time you asked me what I had and I said your mother...but even then I didn't go on a 2 day tantrum!! By the Way..Happy Birthday Pops...next time don't anonymous it, We all know its you pops!!!

"Ricky" said...

Is he still whining about that hand.....Jeesh enough already pops.