Sponsors

Monday, July 31, 2006

The curse HAS NOT been lifted!

So I had my game on Saturday $1-$2 NL game and the Rake Back Program was in FULL EFFECT. Couldn't hit any draws and I ended up shippin my stack to Scooter at the end of the night. JP made it out again...he didn't have his seatbelt buckled. Launtz raises to $10, JP re-raises to $20, Big John goes all in, Launtz thinks about it, Eyes JP's stack and decides to put JP all in and easily have both of them covered, JP Thinks a while, and called so now he is all in...

Pot: A little over $300
Big John: QQ
JP: QQ
Launtz: K9o

Flop: 9K9 and thats all she wrote........

Game is sick...

Sunday at the Fish Tank $1-$3 NL

Went over to Steve's game Sunday. I'm supposed to deal the game's 2nd shift at 11:30 PM when Bert jumps out the box. Ended up getting there early cause I had to go pick up the pink chips for This Friday's Game. Was hoping there would be enough players there so I wouldn't play at all. Yeah right, Ended up sitting with $200 which was short for this table and ended up playing for for about 1 1/2 hours...fuck that...lost a big hand to Brian after limping in with AQo and betting out on the flop that was 8Q5, got raised by brian and called all the way down to the river killin 3/4 of my stack when he flopped bottom 2 pair. Shipped the rest of my stack to River Ed when I pushed all in with pocket 6 and River ed called with K7o...I asked what he has, he says King High, I flip my 6's over and ask for hte pot, then he slow rolls me and says no wait, I have a 7 that paired the flop. God Damn I hate being slowrolled. River Ed does this all the time, and I will slow roll him from now on...I can't wait to get in a huge pot and slow roll his ass somethin' serious! Hopefully I'll have gotten over my bad karma curse soon.

I won't be playing in Jeff's game this Tuesday, I'll just deal it the whole evening, I'm scared that my karma is gone, then I'll try my luck on Wednesday at the Donkey Coral.

No comments: