Sponsors

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The donkey Coral

Went over to Travis' and Noelle's game last night and didn't do well at all...I somehow need to shake this streak off my back before Saturday's game at the S.H.O.P or I aint playin...

Anyway, Got on the board for $150 then $200 then $250 when I cut myself off ran it up a small bit then shipped it...

Called 2 all-in's with only 1 pair...QQ that is...on a 5 high board...im such a fish...hence the equation E=><>² anyway...tilted after that and ended up shippin my stack with QJ to Rick who held KK when I hit top pair.

Got on Party poker and played $100 PLHE and $3-$6 Limit Holdem...Got dealt AA and took down a $140 pot in the $3-$6 game...capped preflop/flop/3-bet turn with 4 players, heads up on river with 1-bet. dude turned a set of Qs but the best hand held up the whole way! Me So Lucky, I get up from both tables, sell Rick $100 to cover $100 off my board...

Sit down when the table is about to break...Borrow $120 from Keenan and luckily Bessman and his boy were bout to go, and they decide to go all in dark, i look down to TT and call...ship it! pay most of my board back...and almost even for the night...Playin Heinz Poker is not cool at all...

1 comment:

"Ricky" said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.