Sponsors

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Independence Weekend Poker at the S.H.O.P

Whoo Hooo!!! You gotta love the 12 hour grinds at the S.H.O.P. We just can't leave...especially when there are chips to be takin...

Wasn't any really big hands that stand out to me at this time...Just played good poker through out the night...yup..I did it again...ran that stack up to over 1K again...Nice big red twin towers! I wasn't the only one though this weekend...goodness there had to been over 6K in chips at one point of the game at its peak...

Of course Launtz cashes out a trillion dollars again...he scooped a big pot for way over 1K had him sittin very pretty the rest of the evening...

I got in the game for my regular $150 buy in...added on another meat ball and it was no lookin back after that...Cashed out of the game with $1100 and some change...made a nice profit...Thats 3 in a row for a 1K or more cash out at the S.H.O.P....I hope this can keep up for this upcoming Saturday's game!

Its 4th of July, headed to my folx house to BBQ it up..hopefully I can get some friends together to come over, eat food, play a little poker as well...somethin friendly...not late either...I got an interview on Wednesday at the D.O.T buildings as an assistant property manager over there...

Have a great 4th of July and next game I play will be at Travis' and Nelly's Wednesday Night Poker at the Donkey Corral.

No comments: