Sponsors

Monday, July 03, 2006

Heinz Poker is not FUN!!!


Goodness...How do get in the game for $300 at Big Chris house???

The fish tank was cancelled today so I went to Big Chris house to play the every Sunday get together with the crew for $1-$1 NL...

I somehow rebuy within the 1st maybe 45 minutes? Actually add-on when I think I have the best straight, but Jizzle catches me with the broadway...Heh....whatever...

As the night goes on...My 'lil brother is hittin all his draws...straights...flushes...he couldn't miss a draw...even gut shots..he won't fold...he hits everything...he ends up sittin with over $400 in his stack...Everyone that came by, bought in but didn't cash out...I refused to let the game break early specially im losin my ass off....

Down to 4 handed with me almost even..still playin Heinz poker....when we decide to cut the game at 5:30AM...fine...I'm down about $93 bucks...I can hopefully get out this game breakin even...

Last hand of the night, Straddles for $2 from Joel...Jizzle Calls, I call, Kenny calls, Joel raises to $6, Jizzle Calls, I re-raise to $16, Kenny folds, Joel calls, Jizzle Calls...Oh yeah...I have AA!

Pot: $50
Flop: AsTs2d

I check, Joel bets out $25, Jizzle folds, I push all in for the rest of my stack...$176 on top
Now Joel wants to sit there and think about it...I'm thinkin to myself..fuck he is on a flush draw...maybe I can get him off his hand, I show him 1 Ace...Red ace at that...he decides to show me JsQs...FUCK....Let me show him my set...Joel has been hittin EVERYTHING...I DON'T WANT THE CALL HONESTLY...and I try my hardest to talk him into folding...That $175 is 3/4 of his stack...leaving him with about $75 bucks...Joel says..."Don't do me wrong Frank" shoves his chips in the middle...yeah...I'm worried now...Joel hits everything...im done...I pull my $300 in cash to pay the board cause im done after this hand...

Pot: $452
Turn: [AsTs2d]Tc

BOOM! BOAT!!!!

River: [AsTs2dTc]5c

SHIP IT!

I walk out with a small profit of $150 and now im ready to go to Pops game...

This game is brutal..Heinz poker is not fun at all....I hate this game... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee hee....

I was a bit slow this AM, so I googled "Heinz poker" - misssed the whole "catch up" angle...

Anyway, google it and see what the first entry that comes up is... Haw!

Ehonda said...

LOL This might be more helpfull next time you see somethin you don't know!

http://ehondaspokerchronicles.blogspot.com/2006/05/idiots-guide-to-herds-terminology.html

Hee Haw!

E