Sponsors

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

$1-$3 NL at the Fish Tank

Heh, I can't stay away from a good poker game I swear...Today I went to Kings Dominion for the day...Daddy, Daughter time...I had a great time, Cheyenne is big enough to get on alot of the rides except the real big coasters, but she was able to ride the majority of rides with me so I had a great time, she did too! I remember being able to go the whole day, ride after ride till they closed the park...I was dead tired when 6PM came around...So it was decided that we call it a day at the park...Heh...Its not too late, I need to make some money anyway, lemme call Steve up and see whats poppin at the Fish Tank and see if I can get in the box...

Bert usually deals his game, but lets me get in the box when Bert gets tired or wants to play, luckily I was able to get in the box 30 minutes after I get to Steve's place...went straight there from Kings Dominion...

The game looked sick from the rail, but soon as I jumped in the box...the action got viscious...$1-$3 NL is a sweet game...Big Pots...I swear...pots were about $300+ each hand...though the hands were slow cause players wanted to talk through the hand tryin to make decisions...they made up for the slowness with nice generous tips! Hollywood Scott usually complains that I never give him cards...I sure hit him with the deck this time around and he was loving it...tipped me every hand even when he wasn't in the hand, he'll throw me a couple white chips...if he wins a hand...he took care of me...now he wasn't the only one that did, the whole table was very generous with tips!

Hollywood Scott ended up runnin his stack to $700+ when I jumped in the box to only ship it to Big Money Alex...it was a raised pot with 3 or 4 callers...I think it was raised to $16 to see the flop...Flop came out 5c6c9c maybe...and Hollywood Scott pushes all in with ThTd...Alex calls with AJc and he ships his whole stack to Alex...Pot was huge! Don't worry, Alex will ship it back to someone or donk it off in the game...and thats what happened...His stack needed stitches early...next thing you know..he ships his stack...goes to the ATM and re-buys for more...20 minutes later, he busts again...Game was sick! The craziest action I have seen in a while!

I want to throw a $1-$3 Game but Steve has claimed it for his game, I won't bite it, even though I wanna throw a $1-$3 Game this Saturday, but na...He should be the only one with a $1-$3 Game only to differentiate the games in our MD Circuit of games.

That was the best session as far as tips I have ever made in the time I dealt! Can't wait for the next $1-$3 Game and hopefully Bert will either take shifts or wanna play..either way, when he leaves for the night...im in that box! I play way too tight for this game...so I won't even try my luck...

No comments: