Sponsors

Saturday, July 01, 2006

$1-$2 NL at Wheaton

Usually deal this game, After seeing Travis have a horrible week last week, I asked him if he wanted to take shifts dealing Bert's game last night...he agrees and I take the top of the hour to deal Bert's game...

Seen some sick hands, Set over Set, AA vs. KK and stacks just gettin shipped back and forth...Nothin out the usual over there...

John cashed out a good bit, then couple busted out...M-Bomb caught some feelings when the fellas started talkin bout Asian women...and the majority playing are Asian..I don't know why he caught feelings, but he decided he didn't want to play any longer and cashed out a good bit amount and the table got tighter...M-Bomb makes the table very loose...

I decide to take 1 more shift in the box and jump in seat 9 where M-bomb sat...actually in the 10 seat, but both seats are open...Ran my $150 stack to $550 in 2 hours...

I ran down Jimmy with my KJ vs. his AK...I honestly didn't know he was messing around with AK, but I still had a gutshot and he didn't make it too expensive for me to think I was behind...limped pot 5 ways...Flop was KT6...Jimmy bet out $10, 2 callers, I bring it to $25, folds to Jimmy he calls, Hollywood scott and Todd both fold and we are heads up...Turn brought an Ace and he bets out $25, I just call and peeled a Q on the river...checked to him thinkin he would bet, and I take the pot...

Scoop a couple small pots here without having a showdown...

Bert says he is extra tired...and decides to play bad...he makes a $15 straddle and I look down to KK...I think do I wanna pop it up or should I let someone else pop it...thinkin they usually do, I just smooth call the $15 hoping to get raised...nope...doesn't happen...

Flop comes out QT6

Bert checks, I bet out an E, Bert calls

Turn brings a 2

Bert bets out $40, I call

River brings a K

Bert pushes all in, I insta call and hope he doesn't have AJ...Travis thought I had AJ with a heart flush draw...My set of Kings take it down, and im sittin pretty!

Game breaks not too long afterwards as Travis keeps tellin Sean to stay for his 5 free hands before he is under the gun to only get broke before he is UTG...game breaks after 2 rotations when I decide to cash out when I was UTG.

My game is in a few...bout to get ready and hopefully not have the Rake Back Program goin soon as I sit down!

No comments: