Sponsors

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

History is Made! Launtz Busts Out!

Wow....Jeff has a game on Tuesdays now...$1-$2 NL Brand new game on the circuit in Laurel. His First game was tonight and the turn out was pretty nice...has the old school table we all started out with our games...the folding table from Sports Authority, but he had the nice leather chairs and pretty decent food...He has to work on his dealers...Though they did the job, they need to speed it up..and it got a little frustrating especially for me cause I was stuck...new faces, new fish..can't ask for anything better...but the Fish get lucky...Rick played well and snapped the retard fish off...the one I wanted to snap off..the other guy was a total fish, but had a big knot on his head from gettin hit with the deck...fell in love with any pair and called you down to suck out...I busted out and rebought, then busted out again...Jumped in the box and made most my money back in tips....

If its one thing about this game...LAUNTZ BUSTED OUT BROKE! If you ever played with all of us...you know Launtz RARELY LOSES!!! Not tonight...Keenan was hittin his stack up...made him rebuy...Then Rick finished the job off...Rick was the big winner tonight while I can't shake this bad karma off for nothing...Hopefully this shit won't last no longer, but its kickin my ass massively...I need HELP!!!! I promise I'll stay away from the NJ's Bad Karma...I swear, just bring me back!!!

No comments: