Sponsors

Friday, July 07, 2006

$1-$2 NL At the Donkey Coral

Went to Travis' and Noelle's Game on Wednesday.

Pretty much was card dead the whole game...the whole table was card dead as we watched Mikey win pot after pot after pot...he was slammed with the deck as his stack grew to close to $1400...when he decides to leave, we get pretty much short handed with only about 40% of the money left on the table...Luckily I wasn't in the game too much, but only my original buy in and 1 $100 add on to my jizzled stack...

Game ended up breaking and we were down to 3 handed, Jimmy, Paulson and myself. All 3 of us were playing Heinz poker so Jimmy wanted to play till one of us 3 had all the chips...fine, whatever...we decided to play...Eventually, me and Paul broke Jimmy after 3 re-buys with his last re-buy being the shortest rebuy of all his rebuys through out the night...Paulson was still stuck, but not more than $150, and I ended up beating Heinz poker walking out that house with a $75 profit...all that to make $75...I am not complaining at all...just sucks to play that long for that lil bit of money, but none the less, its a Win...

Whats goin on with AT lately? I think AT is losing on purpose because I have adapted my revised hand...the mighty duece-4. The past 3 weeks, I am probably 3 for 48 playing AT, but Wednesday Night, my duece-4 was on point..filled up a couple times, busting the new guy...I thought he has JJ, but Travis said he had to pair...I'm not gonna cheat on my AT for the Duece-4, I aint collecting my shiny white chip if duece-4 takes down a pot for one of my fellow players...but you betta ship me a white chip if the AT takes it down...thats the original E hand..and will stay my hand...Just beware of the Revised hand cause it'll get ya!

No comments: