Sponsors

Friday, July 28, 2006

Another Night at the Coral


Went over to Travis' and Noelle's game this past Wednesday. I was catchin cards at the beginning, ran my stack up to about $400 and mother goosed it till a couple of hands hit me on the flop, then I get out turned or rivered...It got a little irritating...Usually I don't get frustrated, but you all know im going through a punishment sent out by the poker gods...I swear I learned my lesson so please lift this curse that the poker gods has cast upon me!!!! So if I am getting a lil frustrated, just leave me be, I'll get over it after some time...but yes, I have been a bit crabby lately...None the less, I followed one of my new rules...only play 8-10 hours straight and no more, I cut my time on Wednesday to 8 1/2 hours of play to be down $60 bucks...I had enough...Wasn't trying to break the game and Travis wanted me to deal the dealers choice game so I did, which actually put me up $20 bucks for the night. I think I am able to see the light at the end of the tunnel soon...

I'll try my luck up Atlantic City again this week...No game Tonight, actually tryin to hit the Market Lounge to see Junkyard Band tonight but it all depends if I can get one of my boys to roll or either get a ride or somehow get a car for tonight, but it looks like it might be a an online poker night for me...sucks...I really wanna go out tonight...

I have my $1-$2 NL game on Saturday, game is shaping up to be a good game, then I'll be dealing the 2nd shift of Steve's $1-$3 Game at the Fish Tank...Right after that, If plans still a go, Rick and I should be meeting Travis and Noelle at the Trop Monday Morning!

No comments: