Sponsors

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Weekend up Atlantic City

Tried to get a game together since I wasn't dealing this past Friday with the fellas...Since Chris wasn't in town, he wasn't going to have a game so I tried to get everyone together to play...that was a wash..then it was my Saturday to throw a game...I didn't get enough responces and didn't feel like waiting around to see if the game popped off on Saturday, so I decided to take the bus up to Atlantic City for the weekend...

Cancelled my Saturday Game and Rick was tryin to go...never been up, so lets go...Make our way up to AC at 8PM and arrive at the Trop around 11:30PM...

Played well...I got real tired cause we played all night, look at the clock its around 9AM and get up from the table...Rick still stuck so he still tryin to play...I decide to hit a spa up for a good massage...get back and rick still stuck..so I sit back down to another table and make a small profit and then we decide to find a room for the night...Trop was full, couldn't get a room till Sunday...Just go across the street to the Econo Lodge so we are still in walking distance to the Trop...Go to bed for a while and get up a couple hours later...

Go play at the Trop again and spotted Nelly up there...they had a hard time gettin to AC...almost 8 hours with the bus they rode on breakin down...I would've been pissed...Get stuck on a table full of idiots that don't know how to play..end up losing a meatball and they called for a pink 2-way Hold'em & Omaha H/L game...Got up and played that...I was pretty sure it was Travis and Noelle asking George to spread this game. Lost my ass in that game...Played some $1-$2 NL afterwards and ending up card dead...cash out and im going to bed...

Wake up and its time to check out sunday morning...Lets head to the Borgata cause he has to see how tight the 'Gata is...Sat at a $1-$2 NL table which was a bunch of insane people, end up playing 2 hands the whole time up there, cards were as dead as they can get...drop another meatball and said fuck this head back to the Trop...

Get to the trop and they opened a new $1-$2 Table so we get sat to that table...made enough to buy in the deepstack Tournament and end up getting to the final 3 tables...bust out in a 4 way all in which I could've avoided and survided but I was already playing horrible after last night...couldn't shake it off...I'm on the button with blinds at $1000/$2000 with a $100 ante i believe...5 players limp in to me so I decide to push with 99 SB is all in, another all in in LP then the lady to my right calls..has all of us covered. We flip SB has KK, dude in LP has AQo, Lady to my right has JJ

99 vs. KK vs. AQo vs. JJ

Pot: HUGE
Flop: 55J
Turn: Blank
River: Blank

She kills 3 players and they break down to the last 2 tables...

Rick made the final table chopping it 9 ways...which was stupid..he was 4th in chips and lost money when they chopped an even $705 for the 8 players and chip leader got most of her prize money.

I continued to play real bad and it was almost time to go...waiting for the pink chip game to get off since there was a list of interest, just not enough to play that night...end up playin bad, so decide to go eat dinner...get back and its 2AM so played 1 more hour and playin so bad rick seen the last hand I had with QQ and called dude down with a K99 board and lost...yeah you are right...its time to go...

Played real bad...Bad Karma...as I was told by Rick...Never again...........Hopefully I can shake this off before Wednesday and make some of the money back.........till then........

No comments: