Sponsors

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Friday & Saturday Games

Had my $3-$6 Limit H/L game on Friday...Had a full table pretty much the whole night. Sick action...Can't wait till I get some pink chips..gave everyone the heads up and hopefully the first "pink" game will be a sucess...Going for a 3 bet structure instead of the $7.50-$15 game as recommended by Travis...To make it more fun and last a little longer, It will be a $2.50-$5-$7.50 betting structure with a kill pot making it $5-$10-$15. Should be tons of fun to be shipped a sea of pink chips! Always fun at the Trop, Should make for a good time here at home!

Went over to the S.H.O.P to deal Pops' $200 buy in Tourney...had a full 20 players, Keenan and I dealt the Tourney till the cash game started. Had 2 running tables a long period of day into the evening, looking over from the main table, the must move table had some sick action...was extra juicy too...

I don't think I played bad tonight, got dealt alot of bullshit that wouldn't even have hit, and when I did catch cards, I couldn't connect with the flop, hands I had to fold that I was in that were shown down, I wouldn't even have won...finally push my last $36 bucks with 77, Bob calls with TT, and Devo called me with 88...Bobs hand held up and im done for the night...Sucks not winning over at Pops house cause he lives all far...the ride home sucks...only dropped $250...but still...I'm supposed to have a tower of chips over my head...Guess I'm still tryin to shake off that bad karma I caught...maybe a small break this week should be just what I need...'Till Saturday of course...

No comments: