Sponsors

Thursday, June 29, 2006

$1-$2 NL at the Donkey Coral

Went to Nelly and Travis' game last night...Game broke earlier than normal with most of the big chips cashing out...game broke around 1AM but the ones that usually stay late decided to just sit around and play some $2-$4 Limit Dealers Choice Game..any game was good except wild card games...we played 7-card Stud High and H/L, Omaha high and H/L, Holdem', Badoogie, and from the Gypsy...Pyramid LOL That game is STUPID LOL...Badoogie and 7-card Stud H/L was the choice for most of the evening...

Yeah, I lost my ass in DC...Everytime...Travis Begged me to deal cause he knows I lose my ass in DC as well LOL...I didn't listen...

I didn't lose any money when we were playin $1-$2 NL, I actually had a small profit...to be all lost in DC...within 1 rotation...im down to almost $50 bucks...hit $40 and decide fuck this game, I'll deal LOL

Broke even and said, "I'm tired" sat on the couch...at 6AM i found myself after breaking even from dealing, i made a whopping $6! I'm going to McDonalds!

2 comments:

Haga said...

Why'd you have to show a pic of the FATEST kid in America sitting down at Mcdonalds??? lmao!!!

So everybody folded up shop and left I rolled out?? E, I don't even remember how I got HOME I was steaming so bad when I left... I remember getting in my car and I remember putting my key in the front door when I got home...

Anonymous said...

OMG how fat is he he must go to mcdonalds like everyday for the past 8 years