Sponsors

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Donkey Coral.....What a dumb game...

Yeah....So I blame Steve for my $900 loss but was reminded about the Cash Out Curse so he is off the hook for $600...I blame Steve for my $300 loss last night at the Coral!

anyway so yeah...Me and Ed get into a hand and this is just sick.......Its a limped pot and Travis will correct me if I'm wrong...I'm dealt 89o so I stick around in the CO...

Flop is 7KT 2 clubs
bet, call, call
Turn is 9 of non clubs
bet, call, call
River is 6c
bet 20, call, I raise to 60, ed goes all in, pops folds, I call

E: "I have a straight"
Ed: "Flush, King High"
E: "There aint no flush....SHIT....FUCK...THERE IS A FLUSH"
Laughter through out the room...Blue won't shut the fuck up...I get rode for a while.....What a Gay Game....Rebuy....

Play tight...tight is right....get dealt AKo limped in as does the majority of the table...
Flop is A8X
I bet 35, I think Matt just calls
Turn X
I bet 50
He pushes
I call
Shit....
set of 8s

This game is gay....Not too long, Ed makes his board back and cashes da fuck out...early night...I'm home by 11PM...

Play on party and do OK....Made $150 in the $1/$2 NL game....

My game is Friday, if you aint doin nothing, come on out!

No comments: