Sponsors

Sunday, June 18, 2006

E's Saturday $1-$2 NL Game

Well another great game this past Saturday! Full table all night! Shortest we got was 6 handed around 3:30 AM with alot of the money still on the table...lots of guys fell victom to River Ed's wins on the river...Wasn't alot of cash outs for the night either, with Steve, CEO of the Fish Tank is the big winner of the night! $1400 win!!!

HAND OF THE NIGHT

Steve is on the button with 9...ony a 9 because he was only dealt 1 card....i believe it was limped around to him and he raises....then asked the dealer for 1 more card...everyone laughs and it was re-raised to him afterwards...(yall know my hand history skills so this might be slightly off from what happened...I'll get corrected though...) Anyway..he ends up callin whatever the raise was...and the flop doesn't give him a set...there was probably a bet on the flop with a re-raise all in and gets called...now its a 2 way all in with Steve having Ross and Ed covered...seriously, I can't rememeber when all the money went in teh middle, but the river brought a 9 to set Steve and to scoop...he didn't need that last 9, but it made the hand that more interesting...everyone got up with "ooooohhh shitttts" lol River Ed and Ross rebuy...

**EDIT** The real hand history directly from Steve:

STEVE said...

real hand history .. limped to me .. I make it $20 on the button with a 9 (just a 9). River Ed raises to $40 .. Ross to $140 ... I think about it hollywood style .. then say >> "I'll need 1 more card to call.." I get the card and auto call $140 with 9/9.
flop comes 8/5/3 and I push all in.

River Ed calls ... I hit the set on the river and take it all. I honestly dont think I needed the 9."

There was no lookin back for Steve though...stack just grew and grew and grew the rest of the night!

Another memorable hand of the night that started a war between JackJr. and Pops....I small raising war preflop when JackJr. decides to make a $100 raise to pops re-raise...Pops smooth calls and the flop is AQx...At this point...Pops thought JackJr. was all in and flips over his set of Queens while JackJr. was about to bet again...JackJr. . was so frustrated for some reason that he felt the need to stand up and slam his cards down to show a set of Aces...He only had $81 behind him, but he could've probably doubled up if Pops didn't show his hand...none the less...JackJr. shouldn't have shown his cards and just went all in and see what Pops would do...

JackJr. ran his stack up a lil bit and did one thing that puts pops on tilt....suck out somethin bad lol...he knew he was gonna do it too...Pops obviously had the best hand but of course JackJr. doesn't like people drawing on him, but here he goes chasing a flush again and ends up spiking it on the river after pops is hammering each street with bets lol. After that, Pops targeted JackJr. till he was down the felt...

Then at 4:50 in the AM...Pops finally gets the job done.....after talkin shit to get JackJr. to put me all in for my double up with my set of Jacks...I think he tilted a little bit after that....and especially he was tryin to leave for the past 2 hours...we kept talkin him into stayin a while...

I'm not exactly sure what the flop was but the flop was Jack high and that gave JackJr. a set on the flop and he pushes in the remaining stack he has...Pops says he can't fold I have to call you and is disqusted that JackJr. shows his set...Pops says I need help and turns a Q to give pops a set of Queens and he says there it is and shows on the turn, River is blank and JackJr. ships his stack via knockin the stack across the table and exits the table with out sayin anything to nobody....wow....the game is sick.....

No games today cause its Fathers Day...I stayed in Bed all day after a long weekend of poker and no sleep, I slept good, but now im up all night...Game at Big Chris' house Monday Night...I need to go over there and play good and not like a jerk and win my money back I lost on Friday...I didn't lose alot, but still I have lost money there the last 2 games I played there and its a must I leave out a win...

oh yeah, I did jump in the game last night to only lose $37 bucks...still in a losing streak and Steve brought my iPod and I forgot to get it out his car so I might not be playin any games this week...............Got a couple of guys that owe me some money at the next upcoming games as well, I might not play just cause of the Cash Out curse.....




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

real hand history .. limped to me .. I make it $20 on the button with a 9 (just a 9). River Ed raises to $40 .. Ross to $140 ...
I think about it hollywood style .. then say >> "I'll need 1 more card to call.." I get the card and auto call $140 with 9/9.
flop comes 8/5/3 and I push all in.

River Ed calls ... I hit the set on the river and take it all. I honestly dont think I needed the 9.

Ehonda said...

There you have it!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep on ωriting, greаt ϳob!
Here is my blog pikavippii

Anonymous said...

It іs thе best time to make somе plans for the lοng
run and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I may
juѕt I desire to ѕuggеѕt
you some fascinating iѕѕuеs oг tips.
Maybe you сan write subsequent artіcles regardіng this article.
I desire to read morе things about it!
Look into my weblog - samsung galaxy s3