Sponsors

Monday, June 26, 2006

The Streak has been Broken!!! What a weekend of Games....


Wow what a GREAT FEELING TO ACTUALLY CASH OUT! I got my iPod back..its on and poppin again!!!!!!

Reds actually got higher towards the end of the night LOL

Pops Game at the S.H.O.P was great! Really no big hands stuck out to me...started growing early...

Got mixed up in a hand with Redpit and Brettster. Raised pot and I look down to AQ of apples so I call..Flop came out TsJd7s. Brettster bet out maybe $25 and Redpit and I call. Turn K of non apples...Brettster bets out $75 (he is fuckin around with 2 pair), Mikey pushes all in for over $300 (he is fuckin around with a straight...he flopped the lower end of the straight) and I hit the gutshot broadway on the Turn so I say "All In" also...just cause it sounded good to say it right after Redpit does LOL. Brettster thinks a minute and folds...with a real jizzled stack for Brettster after all the shaningans...River brings me a 5s and backs me into the nut flush...Redpit gets up and leaves for the day and I stack my chips...

Feeling all cocky I look down to KK with a raise from Slavi, Call, Call, I re-raise...Slavi sticks another $75 on my raise and I eye Slavi's stack up...ask him how much it is....and tell him to stick dat shit in there...."hope you don't have Aces man...stick it in there man" heh...he has AA, of course he does...I ship him a $300+ pot...didn't sting till an hour later when I realised...I wanna snap this kid off somethin bad now LOL No more of that again...LOL Lesson Learned LOL I play REAL GOOD!

My boys James and Kentland Jay came by to play also...they don't play too much $1-$2 with the MD-Poker Circuit of Home Games...Kentland Jay busted pretty quick...James was playin Ok as well...I got real lucky on him when he flops 2 Pair on a A95r board and I think I have AJ in my hand...Turn was a 9, we both check, river was an A to fill me up to give me a bigger boat over James turned boat...heh...I hit a 2-outer...me so lucky! I asked him to check it down, I even turned over my Ace on the turn but James didn't pay attention to me doing it and pushes it all in on the river...I should've thought twice cause if he seen my Ace and knew I had Aces Full...what else would be pushin? the big 2 pair red and black 9s...I insta call and he says 9's full i say Aces full and he ships it...he didn't even see me turn my Ace over to show him he told me...Gutsy call if you ask me cause if he did see that Ace and pushes...you would hope to believe he was pushin quads LOL

Anyway, stack just grew and grew...game was about to break when Goodfellas game breaks and he has a couple of guys that still wanna play, he sends them down to Pops game and they, at least Josh was drunk off there ass! They get to Pops place a little after 3AM and Greg and Josh sits down...we all agreed to cash out and re-buy back in cause we felt it wasn't fair to have them sit down to stacks between $600 - $1000 around the table....They said it was cool...I cash out and leave $250 on the table...

Greg busts and Josh is the only one playin against Me, Travis and Jeff...Drunk as I don't know what...he was Sweatin Hennessy LOL Talkin was slurred...it was funny, but we wasn't tryin to let him leave at all....

He was raising every pot, pushin all in alot...and he pushed one time when I had 99...took a second for me to call, I had to talk myself into callin him cause he was playin so wreckless and wild and he was drunk...Heh..he had KK..but the turn card was a hell of a turn card turnin me 14 outs...straight, flush and a set but heh, I miss LOL he stacks my chips...

The three of us take turns stabbin at Josh's Chips...Pops finally calls the game at 7AM so we need to get his chips quick...

Heh, what do you know..AA!!!

I limp in as well as everyone else...Josh Raises of course....I think how can I get this dudes chips in the middle...I min raise him...Travis looks at me funny....and folds...He already knows what I got, Jeff Folds and of course...Josh re-raises all in...BOOOM...CALL! Flips over AKo...AA holds up and I scoop the pot, they roll out, we count our chips...another small profit...cash out and call it a day...Heh, Steve's tournament is in a couple hours...

Get home to take a 3 hour Nap and get up to get going to Steve's Fish Tank to play the $100+$10 tourney...Had 30 players locked...but only 22 players showed up...I bust pretty early wanting to get into the $1-$2 NL game...I gave up on the tourney after I flopped TPTK on an 8 high board...I had A8h and 1 heart came on the flop...heh, I got TPTK with a flush draw LOL guy keeps hammering it and I won't go away...turn a heart, now im deffinately not goin nowhere...River is a rag of non heart...FUCK...oh well...he checks his KK cause he got worried cause I aint go nowhere, I should've flat banged it there, but just checked it and said I have an 8...LOL table is like WTF cause I didn't play a hand for at least 30 minutes when I was moved to the table...everyone was like, uh oh, he hasn't played a hand and every one folded...LOL they were suprised what trash I was playin LOL

Ran downstairs to get into the cash game b4 it filled up, that is why I gave up and just wanted to dump my chips cause I didn't want to get on the wait list..got into the game to run my stack up to a little over $500 to make my buy in back from the tourney and make a small profit for the day/night/early morning...Heh, not a bad weekend!

Oh yeah...My friday game was a blast! We played 2-way $3-$6 Limit 30 Minutes of Omaha H/L8 and 30 Minutes 7-Card Stud H/L 8..Game was awesome! Kill pots brought the Omaha game to $5-$10 and that was SICK!!!

Great weekend! What a weekend of games!

Next game is Wednesday at the Donkey Coral...If you haven' t been yet, you need to go! Great Game with Nelly's good home cooked meals!

No comments: