Sponsors

Friday, June 23, 2006

The Streak will never end.....

Add another L to my Loss column...I swear...can't win a game for shit!

Went over to Pops game on Tuesday to play a $100 Tournament...Ended up only being 1 table. We played it head hunter style so basically it was $120...Luckily I knocked Pops out when he decided to push when I woke up to AA...they held up one time!

Bubbled the tourney so I took a $100 loss...

Game ended early and Pops didn't want to have a cash game, so we decided to just have a 6 handed Sit N Go for $50 bucks..winner take all....

Played 1...I lost
Played a 2nd one...we were down to 3 of us left..waitin for 1 to get knocked out to chop up the prize money...ended up not goin nowhere, and I begged for a chop to lock me in for $100 to make back the $50 I lost on the first one...I'll be happy with that...So ended up being stuck $100 for the night....

Wednesday night, Travis didn't have his Wednesday Night Game...came back too late from Atlantic City, didn't get the word out in time to pull a game together...

Keenan has his buddies friendly game on Thursdays and he was hosting it this week..he invited me over so me and Kenny went down there to play a $10 tournament...top 2 gets paid...i think it was 12 of us playing..then we played some dealers choice for .20-.40-.60 limit....very fun, help Kenny learn other games...and he won a good $70 bucks from it...me....im stuck $4 bucks in there plus the $10 from the tourney...

Chalk up another losing session again...I'm just glad it wasn't a shit load of money and we were just playin penny poker for a change...sure did help the bug out of wanting to play with out destroying more of my bank roll...hopefully that got out all the bad luck and losing streaks out of my system...

I'm hosting a Friday Night Game this Friday...somethin small..We are going to play $3-$6 Limit Round of Each...Omaha and 7-Card Stud H/L8...should be fun! Lets just hope I don't donk off my chip stack this time around so I can play the rest of the weekend...full of poker as usual...Pops $1/$2 NL game Saturday and Steve is having a 3 Table tournament $100 buy in and its full too! That should be a sweet game right there!

No comments: