Sponsors

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Argh..The donkey Coral....

ARGH......2 Weeks in a row....WTF....

I get a stack early...run my $150 to a little over $400 in about 2 hours...Now Usually...When I get a stack...Its hard to get me off my stack...Within 1 1/2 hours...stack dwindles to a little under $100...

KK - No good
KK - No Good again...2 hands later after getting the first
JJ - No Good
JJ - No Good again..
QQ Actually held up one time...

Missing tons of flops for no reason...

Bang it in for my last $70 bucks..scoop 1 or 2 limpers plus the blinds with 99

Very Next hand, get JJ...Bang it again...Pops calls so quickly....QQ....I ship it...

Grab another $150 on the board...Game is quickly breaking...Pay the board back $150 with 4 shiny white chips to cash out...stick $1 bill under the huge 4 white chip stack and recieve a nice crisp $5 bill! Yeah....This game is just silly....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»