Sponsors

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Wednesday Curse has been broken!

Last night I went to the Donkey Corral and got in the game for $150...we started out playin $2-$4 Limit Dealers choice while we waited for more players to show up...About 3 rounds later $1-$2 NL started up...

I wasn't going to show up cause I didn't have a ride or enough money to play and I felt like shit cause I got sick on Tuesday...but of course, I have to go...I bring medicine, call a cab and make my way to the game...

Started off slow...slowly building up my chips...This time, I aint gonna take any coin flips and play solid poker the whole night...

I only lost 1 big pot the whole night when I flopped top 2 with 2 diamonds and Jeff ended up turning the nut flush and I ended up folding...

Lost a decent pot when I flopped a set of 7s and the flop was horrible with it showing 567 turn 9 and the river bringing 3 to the flush...can't remember what the suits were, you gonnna have to ask Travis the hand history man...

Over all...it was a good night..ended up cashing out with$570 for the night...took a cab home and tried to fall asleep but couldn't...still feeling a little under the weather...

Couple of buddies expressed interest to play a $50 Single Table Tourney...so hopefully I will be able to pull a couple of more playersfor tonight...

Side thought...As im sitting here typing this in...Celebrity Poker Showdown is on...I hated this show from the start, but seen it was Phil Helmuth on there as the co-announcer or whatever...but wow...these celebrities are TERRIBLE...how can I invite them to some of our $1-$2 NL Home games???

No comments: