Sponsors

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I like paying off Royal Flushes!

Doubling the guy with a Royal Flush is FUN!

Played at Big Chris house tonight...friendly game of $1-$1 NL.

Who told Buddah to play tonight? Kenny owes me 2 Buy-ins!!!

Anyway, hand went down like this...

Live...Playing $1-$1 NL Friendly game with my crew......

7-players...
I had
Buddah had
Folds to Buddah, Buddah limps in for $1, Fold
I raised in the CO to $5, SB/BB folds, he calls

Pot: $12
Flop
Check, I bet $10, He Calls

Pot: $32
Turn: [ ]
Check, I push to get him off the club draw, he calls, only has $62 bucks left

Pot: $156
I ask Kenny, no clubs...Buddah says put a club out there
River: [ ]

Kenny says Club, Buddah Says Flush, Rosslyn says no thats a straight flush, I say no that is absolute Nutz Royal Flush....

I ship it...Glad he didn't have more behind him and left me with about $38 bucks...

Anyway, if anyone got hit with the deck it was Buddah...He couldn't miss any flops...he used it to his advantage and got me off hands where I would've rivered the best hand...He played well. There was no stopping him, lady luck was sittin on his lap giving him a lap dance while throwin the deck at his head...oh well...stuck $177 bucks at Big Chris house...I don't know why I even put that much money into the game when they don't even buy in for more than $30 at a time...I just try to grab the money they stick in the game and just keep scoopin each small buy in as my stack grows, but once Buddah Crippled me somethin viscious...It was re-buy after re-buy after re-buy...If only I played bad and thought that 1 pair was golden even bottom pair, I would've made money cause I would've been hittin trips the whole night...But with Buddahs Big Stack and he kept betting and his image he established with me flopping joints or monster draws and hittin them...I had no choice but to fold...

Tilt started after a 3-way all in when I flop a set of 5s, Dennis has KK, and Big Chris has a gut-shot on the flop...Dennis raises his KK, I re-raise my set of 5s..chris thinks and re-raises all in with a gut-shot straight draw...Dennis is all in cause his call wasn't enough to cover Chris' all in, I have both of them covered...to be rivered and Big Chris hits his 4-outer...Kenny knew exactly what I had and started shippin me the pot on the turn till that stupid 3 hit the river to give Big Chris that straight....4 outs...a gutshot...yeah...pushin all in when there was a big bet and a big raise is a real good play...BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP...This game is stupid and even more stupid when bad plays get paid off....Big Chris house will now be called Bad Beat Central...

But with Buddah's double up...I can't help to say that was a great hand...for him at least and he played it to perfection especially that I kept hammering at it...cant blame him for the call though...that flop was a monster for him! Too bad Buddah won't see that for another 7 years!! LOL

No comments: