Sponsors

Friday, June 09, 2006

Simply Amazing

Im sittin here playing party poker outside on my porch while I'm watching Cheyenne play outside...and it just dawned on me...

On Wednesday...JesseY, who is barely 21...was 4-tabling $10-$20 NL because he was on tilt for losing 3K at the chairmans game...plays $1-$2 NL with us and drops easily $400...

He ships it to to Travis and Noelle to pay his $400 board...

Its just funny to me that he has over $10K in play with a HUGE BANKROLL that I won't put out there, but I know myself personally nor my bank has ever seen that much money ever...but he can't afford to buy in a live $1-$2 NL game...Fuck Off! Thats my new saying...I just finished watching the Osbournes First Series on DVD...Too Funny!

As JesseY Walks in the Door

"Hey Guys! I'm on Tilt, I dropped 3K at the Chairman's Game..I aint folding no hands for the first orbit of the game..."

Couple hours later...

"Fuck, I'm having a real rough night...I'm on super tilt...I think I'll go 4-Table $10-$20 NL on party and fuck off $8G more"

Classic!

1 comment:

SoveriegnOne said...

LOL, I have no idea what to say to that.