Sponsors

Monday, June 05, 2006

Weekend Recap

Friday Night at Big Chris' House

Finally got a chance to pick up Guitar Hero for the PS2 Friday...Waiting on Bert to give me a call if he needed a dealer for his Brother's game...but didn't hear from him so went up to Big Chris house for a friendly game of $1-$1 NL with the crew...

The little kid that I am, I didn't want to put down my new toy when the cards started flying....First hand I'm still jammin on my new toy and it was limped to me...

"Raise" $5 to go...in the dark

Two callers including Big Chris....Uh oh, now im in trouble, cause Chris wont play unless he has somethin...

Pot: $17 in the pot
Flop: [Q37]r

Check to me...

"I bet...$7" still playing with my new toy...still in the dark

called both ways...

Pot: $38
Turn: [Q73]7

Checked all the way around...

Pot: $38
River: [Q737]Q

Check to me...
"OK...no one bet...$12 to play"

Chris calls quick....Folds...

"What ya got?"
"7s Full"
"Lets see what I got...T...Q...Oh....Bigger Yact! Ship it"

Couple hands later...Franks arrives at Big Chris house...sits down...

His first hand in I believe...

I look down to 25s on the button...limped all the way around 7 players.

Pot: $7
Flop: As3s6h

Checked to Frank...He bets $5, Folds to me, I call...Chris Calls also...

Pot: $22
Turn: [As3s6h]4d

Check all the way around...

Pot: $22
River: [As3s6h4d]4s

Frank Bets $17
"Raise...$35 on top"
Chris Folds
Franks calls..."Boat 6s Full"
"Steel Wheel sir"
"Boat" pointing out the boat to me....
"Steel wheel is straight flush man...I win...ship it"
"Ohhhh...Damn"
"Chris...Lemme get $50 more"

after a string of boats everyone was catchin tonight...I ended up cashing out $50 profit....I don't know...don't ask me...

My First Saturday Game...Back on the Circuit! $1-$2 NL

Got my game kicked off hoping to revive what was my old Friday Night Games...The game actually went very well!

Started the game off at 4PM with Lauren Catering the best food we have gotten since Fridays Games...Food is actually been the very best since she started catering for my games! She made this week Baked BBQ, Corn on the Cob, Awesome Greenbeans, Potato Salad...yes indeedy...a Little messy cause of the baked BBQ Chicken, but none the less...everyone was full!

It was good seeing some old faces from the Friday game...It was good seeing Don come on through with one of his buddies from the Chairman's Game...Anne made a special appearance..been a while since I've seen her...Of course Pops, Travis, Noelle came on through along with some players from Bert's game as well, Keenan came by later on the night after he faded himself thinkin Cambridge, MD was close to us...so it was a good mix of new players for everyone...Travis ,Noelle and Keenan wanted to go to Atlantic City instead, but I asked that they just play a couple hours and head up...They left that evening to head up to AC when the new shift of players came on through...

Game was real good with tons of action..The board was up to $3000 at one point...it was around 1AM when we noticed that alot of players came through and left without cashing out a significant amount...the majority of the chips were still on the table...

All in all it was a nice juicy game...Thanks to all of you that came out to make the game a sucess...Hopefully this will work out every other Saturday opposite of Pops Saturday game!

Sunday Night...Back at Big Chris' House $1-$1 NL

"The Scott" ended up cancelling his game for Sunday so I ended up playing back at Chris' house on Sunday...Was a bigger game from Friday and the new fish from last week ended up showing up again to try and redeem there 1st loss last week...By the time they get there...I'm in the game for $250 already...The girl was jive drunk and was very flirtatious...I wish I knew dude she came with wasn't her boyfriend then I would've been a lil more open instead of tryin to be slick when she was sittin beside me...Me and Kenny kept lookin at each other like, we need to take this chick back home afterwards LOL...anyway...it was already 11:34 and I was sitting with $85 bucks left from my $250, and I bet Rosslyn and The girl..(I have no idea what the chick's name was) I would be back to even in 30 minutes..."yeah right" OK Bet...they claimed I bet $20 each, but I don't remember...anyway...I was $13 short from breaking even when the 30 minute mark hit...I ended up giving them $5 each cause I don't remember betting the $20...

Anyway, played Heinz poker the whole evening barely breaking the $250 mark back and forth...and game ended up breaking up but Frank didn't wanna quit cause he was stuck a whole lot...plus he didn't have more than $80 left, so I said lets play heads up...

Kenny and Rosslyn couldn't just sit there and watch, so they ended up rebuying a couple times to get back in the game...Kenny rebuys twice when we are 4 handed...

Big hand came when it was just me, rosslyn and frank...

I have Ad9s

I can't remember how the betting went, but rosslyn ended up raising it to $10 or somethin like that and we both just call...

Flop is all diamonds...rosslyn pushes all in, I call, Frank Calls...

Black Ace comes out on the turn...Frank pushes all in, I think a while...thinking I should just call cause I tagged teh Ace...and I still have my diamond draw...Now I woldn't have called if the Ace didn't hit...but since It did, I had frank covered...I been hittin flushes all night...and if I win the hand, game is over, I clean the table and get the whole bank....River Black 5 to give Frank the Wheel....

Ended up playin till 5:30AM to be stuck $165 bucks for the night....What a silly game....

Dealing Pops Tourney this Tuesday...$70+$20+$10 Head hunter game...These headhunter tourneys are fun...I just think I need to deal this time around cause of the loss I took on Sunday...

I so wanted to go to Atlantic city with Travis, Noelle and Keenan...Hopefully I can make it up soon...Wanted to meet up with Karol and Dawn and donate some money to them on the $1-$2 NL Tables...They are poker bloggers I ran into searching for poker blogs to read and started reading there blog on a regular!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»