Sponsors

Monday, June 12, 2006

Does the new set of chips come with a new dealer button?

If anyone got hit with the deck last night it was Haga...Soon as he sat down, his stack just kept going, kept going, kept going and he never looked back...As for the other players...Lets say One warned me not to be alone in a dark alley and the other was my ride back home and was threatened to be dropped off on the beltway...then that was followed by, im following you home cause when you drop E off, I'm going to run him over like he is lettin me get ran over by Haga!

That was the top conversation at the Fish Tank last night as I dealt the night away.

Haga deserves the big win as much as he has been losing at the cash games most recently...last time we seen him win somethin big was at the Fish Tank's 40-person $100 tourney.

Lets talk about Sam...Sam I am is his famous hat...I can't remember a time when he has ever won when I dealt the cards...he is a decent player, but when I deal...he might as well either get up or just pass out his money evenly to all players....Every time I deal...he complains about the cards he gets...I've only played with him once before and I never heard him complain, all the other times he has played, I have been dealing the game and he always complains...at times I'll look at his cards and he isn't lying...T3o...Q2o....K3o.....T3o again, etc...you get the picture...But you know what? If Sam could only play the trash I was giving him last night, he would've had the Stack Rob was sittin on last night...That made him hate me more LOL...

Big John...Well...I suck...thats it to it...I suck real bad...It didn't fail that I gave Big John cards that actually hit the flop...2 pair...pairs...to only get crushed by Rob's Bigger 2 pair or straights hittin the board....or bigger flushes...While Big John said he liked The Fish Tank's New Cash Chips..he asked if the new set came with a dealer change button!

Everyone else just sat around and folded either to make a couple dollars or to lose a couple dollars....

River Ed came by also...warned everyone to strap there seat belts on...they loved River Ed. Like Saturday...River Ed didn't last long...Now he owes me $400!!! "$15 live Straddle" when he figured out that didn't work...he went higher..."$20 live straddle" yall know how River Ed loves to put his chips in the middle...pretty much happened every hand he was in...only to find out when he is finally called, he was beat!

I tell yall what...Haga kept gettin cards cause he is ONE HELL OF A TIPPER!!!

Lesson Learned...if you run on the heater for a while..tip well...and the heater will never run cold!

No comments: