Sponsors

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sick Sick Game...

God Damn this game is sick...

Saturday afternoon headed up to the S.H.O.P with JackJr. and got there at 4PM for start of the game...Got in the game for $160 to start with...slow start, bled a little bit and had to re-load my dwindling stack another $100...Played tight, Didn't try and make any moves and built my stack little by little...Then got in a hand with Lance and Mike...Mike was a new guy that works with RobBobGolf...It was a raised pot to $7 bucks and I look down to an un-suited Scooter (KTo)

Flop came out 9JQ(2 hearts) and Lance bet out $12 bucks, called by Mike and I bumped it up to $35 bucks...Lance smooth calls, Mike re-pops me maybe another $40 so I push all in, Lance says fuck it and calls, and so does mike....I turn the nuts over and ask for no hearts..they both turn there cards over and Lance is lookin for the Nut flush while Mike is lookin for the 2nd nut flush...sweet...they both sharing hearts! Ask Noelle to put a heart out there and I dodge the flush and rake in a huge pot!

This is where the heater starts and end up runnin my stack to a good $1300 at one point...

The blues got as high as the red chips at one point with a buck and a half stack of greens, blues are $10 and of course reds are $5 and Whites are $1...It was at one point I had to look around my stack to see my cards LOL...It helped that my big pairs held up alot...couple hands I outplayed others and took down some pots...

Then I got AA again...when it was straddled to $4 then re-straddled to $8...

Dan, new guy to the game ends up pushin it up to $40 bucks...

"$140 to go"
Dan Calls...Dan calls and we see a flop,

Q48 (2 spades) somethin like that....

"$150" I say...
"All-In".....A little more than $1000...
"Wow"

I talk my self though some hands he could have and put him on a set of Queens, I muck...in disgust and he shows me his set...good fold...tilts me a little...as Dan is gettin lucky the whole night and has me racing to be chip leader..both of us were the big stacks of the table...

Now I'm tryin to get my stack back to what it was supposed to be...and get mixed up in a hand with Greg (came later in the morning) and Travis...I've got a Suited Nelly and flop 2 to the flush...bets all around I think $10 or $12....Turn is a diamond...sweet...Bet out $40, Greg pops me for a min raise to $80, Travis calls and I ask who has the most between the both of them...Travis had Greg Covered, so I re-raise enough to put them both all in...Greg folds...Travis calls...He knows im beat...asks for the board to pair....River K to pair the board..."Fuck" Travis says Quads...I'm more sick...now im tilted....

Stack gettin smaller and smaller....barely over $500 bucks now...still have my red towers though so I'm ok...I'm seriously tilted...not having a good time anymore....

Now ever since Greg got there...he got the rock (Forced straddle) and always raised it to $12 to go...and would always win the pot, nobody could beat Greg when he had the rock and had to put it out there...and of course, everyone limps around to him expecting a raise, I wouldn't play unless I was gonna be able to call his raise...I tried to make a play on him but It didn't work..this time I got him...the whole table limped around to me and I popped it up to $40 to go...folds to Lance and he calls me...Board is a ragged rainbow flop and I bet $100 to play...Lance pushes all in for an additional $226+ and if I called it would pretty much break me even with about $13 more than what I was in the game for...Wow....What do I do here...I don't put him on a set, but put him on over cards like QQ or KK and after alot of though, decide to fold..I don't wanna gamble...I don't wanna be back to even....he shows me AK and bluffs a big pot to get Lance back in the game...Had I made the call, he busts and he doesn't get his money back at the end of the game....Now im TILTED....

Long story short...I end up makin a come back and end up getin my stack back to a little over $795 and its now 7AM and its time to go...Had it not been Pops' daughter's birthday, we probably still be playing right now...

NL has brutal swings...and is a very sick game....all that work for a $475 profit after shipping Travis $60 bucks I owed him for some Party Poker Money...

Gonna deal Steve's game later on today, so hopefully I can get back the difference I lost in those big hands earlier last night...Bed Time for a couple hours now................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you have in that hand with Lance fishy? JJ? You play rrrreal goot.

Ehonda said...

JJ...After takin to big hits, I couldn't get my balls in there nomore...I really suck at this game...