Sponsors

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Fish Tank

Just came from the Fish Tank...Went up with Big John and Kenny and played a $40 Tourney...17 players...I bust out in 7th place...top 3 was paid...Pretty much short stacked after being bluffed off my KK when the board has 2 hearts on the flop...I raised preflop, bet the flop and was smooth called, 3rd heart came out on the turn, I bet out, got raised, then I fucked up and checked the river and he pushed all in...I put him on teh flush draw when he just called me on the flop...so the heart fucked my head up...

Push a couple times and get trippled up in one hand when my AA set on the flop...still had hearts to dodge, and they held up...

got put out when I pushed with 55 pretty much short stacked and A8h called and an 8 hit the turn and I can't tag a 5...

Off to the cash game...$1-$2 NL

Asked Travis to spot me $150 to jump in the game...he let me get that, said I'll get it back to him on Saturday at my game or just give it to him if I can make some money...

Played scared at first...I don't know why...then got comfortable with the table and made a lil bit of money...We stopped at 3AM slid Travis the $150 he let me get, and ended up cashin out $175 profit.

Had I not played that stupid tournament, I woulda had an extra $40 bucks...I don't think ima play home tourneys anymore unless its at least 3-tables...

Off to Travis and Noelle's game tomorrow evening.......If I can hitch ride out there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.