Sponsors

Monday, May 01, 2006

It's Immoral to let the sucker walk with the chips...

That was the whole story last night at Steve's Fish Tank...

Steve let me deal his game last night cause I need to re-build my bank roll...and cause im Broke as a Joke. We get to Steve's game at 4:30 PM Sunday afternoon with 6 players there playing...Other folx on the way there, and game fills up about 1 hour later with a wait list of 2...Big John and Rock. I think there was a higher-limit game going on that evening also, that a couple of folx had planned to attend already. Paige gets up from the game, no later than that, 2 others get up from the game, and Ryan and Cynthia call that they will be leavin in an hour...Travis and Noelle get there and Ryan and Cynthia leaves in a couple of rotations...Devon calls and says he is about to arrive with a friend...This is where the action begins....

His name is Erick, or you can call him E or you can call him R or you can call him Rick as he kept sayin and asking what the blinds are every 20 minutes...If you don't know, this guy is DRUNK as hell...he reaked liquor...sweats liquor...and talks like the liquor got the best of him! LOL

Buys in for $85 bucks...Ship it...gets his stack takin...I liked him cause he was tippin $5 bucks a hand he won...LOL

His boy Devon rebuy's him back in for a Ball...but he would make alot of crazy plays that he would push his stack in the middle...he did it on Travis...Travis doubles him up...next thing, Noelle doubles him up, then he is playin aggressive drunk poker and ends up runnin his stack to a good $650 maybe?

Gets around 11 and Pops is ready to go, Game looks like it will break, Travis decides to play Heinz poker early...Pops is already playing Heinz poker from earlier hands...gettin sucked out on...so nobody is tryin to let the kid go...we end up gettin him to play till he loses his stack....He was funny as hell...well..anybody drunk as he was is funny to me...till he got a lil racist...then he just left a bitter taste the rest of the evening and I couldnt wait for his stack to go...so im tryin to give hands to everyone especially those that are playing Heinz Poker...the later it got for Erick, the more his chips started to dwindle...they chipped him down to about $282 and then it happens....

Everyone enters the pot for $20 I believe because Erick bumps it up to $20 bucks...

Board is somethin like Js5s8s

checks around to Pops but Erick flat bangs it for the $262 he has left...Pops is pondering what to do...he is like "really" except Erick banged it out of turn...I tell him to hold on...its Pop's go...Pops is thinkin about callin...couple minutes later..."Call" Wow...Steve wanted to call...He mentions he has the Ace of spade and folds...I bind Erick's all in...Pops flips over 55 for a set of 5s and Erick has J9o with the 9 being a Spade...I get the pot right and I tell Pops straight up sorry Pops before I pull the turn out...Turn comes a Ks...I know the feeling of that...it sucks that Erick is about to get this monster pot...to lose this hand is heart breaking....But pops is family...I can't let this guy scoop this pot....River 8d....BOAT!!! Pops claps...tips me $30 bucks...this guy Erick is sick...he leaves....we cash out and call it a night.....

NEVER LET THE SUCKER LEAVE WITH ALL THE CHIPS is the saying...and this is one example of not letting the sucka leave....Pops beat Heinz poker today....I dealt for 14 hours straight with 1 break, didn't get a chance to eat lunch/dinner on Sunday...I did really well in tips...I'm happy, I'm super tired right now cause I only got 5 hour sleep....I can't wait to get my job man....I'd much rather play than deal, but dealing is guaranteed a win for me in my book...As erick would say, I can read that in chapter 6 page 179 from the "super series" book LOL

3 comments:

@OnAFoldDraw said...

As always, for the "real" hand histories, be sure to check my blog.

Ehonda said...

I think im correct this time around sir!

Anonymous said...

Please see my post on MD-Poker.com for the official "Pops broke the Live One" story from the man, the myth, the legend himself.