Sponsors

Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend...

Started the weekend at Big Chris place with the fellas to play $1-$1 NL...Usually deal Bert's game out Wheaton, but decided I didn't really feel like dealing and it was pretty easy to make money at Big Chris' house, but yeah...I run down my stack to as small as $22 bucks, to come back and cash out for the evening $134 to be stuck a whopping $16 bucks...Oh well, it was fun playing...

Saturday afternoon at the S.H.O.P

Whoa...this game was TUFF this week...Not getting cards could also help factoring how hard this game was this time around...I get there and already see 3 huge chip stacks...Get in for $150, get run down...Rebuy for another $100...and can't do nothing, I won 3 hands for the night...Dude named Jeff bust me for the night...I get dealt AK raise to $7, couple callers, Flop is A59 (2 clubs), I bet out $17, calls, folds, heads up, turn is a rag of club, I bet out $40, he thinks...thinks...calls...(Hollywood me and I never saw it coming) River is a red card hoping one more club hits the board for me to have the nut flush with my K...he had 2 clubs, QJc and busts me...oh well...time go to...Stuck $250

Go home and get ready to go deal Adam's game in Laurel...figured it would be just in time to make back what I donked off at the S.H.O.P.---------Game Cancelled--------Boooooo....

OOOOHHH...Big Chris is having another game on Sunday! Yes...Bigger game than Friday when he called...Pretty much the whole crew is supposed to be there...Ended up being 9 handed alot of the night...Of course, played Heinz poker as usual...Down to my last $18 bucks when one of Rosslyn's friends brings her boyfriend over and he decides to sit down at the table...Bingo...He is gonna stack me! And yes he did, he easily dropped a good $100 in less than 20 minutes and he was ready to go...He did leave and say he would be back and he wasn't losing this time around...Sure you are...you are welcome back anytime sir! Kenny and I picked that bama off quick LOL...Anyway, ran my stack to double what I bought in for, and game broke after I snapped kenny off...they decide they don't wanna play 4 handed..Fine, cash me out..Kenny says lets play a mini tourney...5 handed at $25 with winner take all...Kenny out first, then Tall Jizzle, then Me, Chris and Frank went heads up with Frank takin it down to break him dead even for the night...I'm up $125 for the night and go home....

Call JesseY and reload Party Poker for $150...

Played a 5-Table SnG $6 NL tourney, made 5th place
Played a $6 $1K Added to the prize pool and made 108th place out of 1300+ to make the 2nd tier of the pay scale.
Played a $11 99 Max tourney made 21st place
gonna play a lil more tonight since im about even...then see what I can do tomorrow...

Hope everyone had a great memorial day weekend, I need the AC guy to come fix my AC, I'm so freakin hot right now, i don't know what to do....thermostat says 88 degrees inside the house...Weather woman says 91 Tomorrow...I don't even wanna think about how hot its gonna be in here tomorrow...

3 comments:

@OnAFoldDraw said...

After you get your AC fixed, lemme know if you want to cancel that Saturday game and get your "AC fix."

Ehonda said...

LOL, Can't get my AC Fix in until I have some AC money...so Game Saturday is a must go! Hope you can make it, if not, I understand...2K is a calling for AC homie!

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»