Sponsors

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Short and Simple....

No game Friday...Played with the fellas Friday Night at Big Chris house...Talked them into playin at the very least $1-$1 NL...$.50 chips are just stupid...Kenny was good for dropping $150 in the game...Bought in for for $60, cashed out $150...ended up playin a $30 6-player tourney...lost...mis-played AKo to Kenny, thinkin I had the Ad and tryin to get Kenny to fold on a Qhigh board all diamonds...stupid game anyway....

Want to go to AC but only have $160 to my name, I decide to not go....

End up goin to Goodfellas game in Odenton, MD....Went up with Scooter...he laughed at me cause I was only goin up with $160...anyway, bought in for $120, Scooter busts out...says lets go...stack was up to $409, gotta go, I could've hitched a ride with Jimbo or River Ed cause he was on his way up...but decided it was best to leave with some money in my pocket for the week...got the AC itch though...but think it should pass by tomorrow...made plans to Greyhound it up in the morning, but might not foreal....who knows...set my alarm just in case....

No comments: