Sponsors

Monday, May 22, 2006

Tropicana Trip in AC

Yes Yes Yes, There would be now way you could tell I was ever sitting the hospital bed sick all week the way we just head up to AC after a weekend full of dealing games and not resting like I'm supposed to be.

After leaving the Fish Tank, Travis, Noelle and I head up North to AC and hit the Tropicanna.

We get there about 1 AM and told Redpit that we would be up there at that time. He stops by to say hello and ends up being seated at my table, Not an hour of playing, I ran my stack up a good bit..playing great solid poker. Doubling-and-a-half my $200 buy in within the hour...made the players respect my side of the table. Not within that hour, Redpit is seated at my table....wow, we ran that table after Redpit fuckin off his $200 buy in and I spot him a rebuy of $200, he gets the dude he kept playing mind games with whole stack back to have him sitting in a mountain of chips. We both are the only ones with a mountain of chips. Our tables keeps rollercoasting from 4 players to a full table back to short handed because Redpit and I keep knockin out the new players being seated.

One dude sits down and tries to run the table, he can't...I get dealt AK and a flopped a K, but before the flop after he raised my limp, i ask how much you got dude, he is like "what" like WTF you askin me for...Ok...mr. attitude....Flop comes rag-K-rag rainbow and I stick a stack out there, he insta-calls and is insta-out with his BS...he gets up and says nice hand cool guy so very sarcastically and we laugh.

another time, 2 guys sit down Fake ass Soprano look-a-like (Dude Redpit kept messing with) and some other egg-head. Anyway, I'm in mid position with some Pocket Pair and raised to $7 after a couple of limpers. He pushes for no reason...da hell, for some reason that made me mad and said aight ima get this bama. He saw the frustration from me and ended up whispering some sweet nothings into the Soprano dude's ear.

Not 25 minutes into the game, he runs his stack up a lil bit and me and him clash hands again..yes I got this bama now! I look down to JJ, I raise to 7, he re-raises me to $20 and I give a disqusted look again and calls..flop is all rags, rainbow, nothing hire than a 9, I bet $17, he pushes...again...like every pot he was in...everyone folds and I insta-call, whole table goes "OOOOOH" lol he flips over 88 and doesn't improve, he gets up and gets out. LOL.

I hit Quads 2 times on this table within a 4 hour session! Sweet...

Now D&G guy has his girl sittin behind him for a while, stone face all serious...what a joke...Its somethin about these guys comin into the poker room with hats, Big earphones and SUN GLASSES that really make me laugh...they are a joke to me...like they watch too much ESPN or soemthin...I don't know....Just seems like they try to hard...anyway, he is frustrated with me and Redpit. They are short stacked compared to our mountain so they just pick there spots...Now I know im runnin on the heater and look down to 55 when D&G pushes in late position after alot of limping...This table, there were no pre-flop raising for some reason...the only ones were me and redpit...it was obvious everyone was walking light which made it easier for us to get out of the pot when need be. Anyway, D&G Pushes his stack of about $141 bucks left....frustrated push I tell Redpit and show my side of the table 55 and said I wanna call soooooooooo bad....."Fold man...fuck i wanna call you so bad dude..." Redpit then says, you should've called man, he aint got shit but 2 overs, You know you are going to flop Quads...if you flop quads, im done for the morning and I'm going to bed....."Quiet Black dude insta-calls, and some misc guy sitting at the table calls...I ask the dealer can I have my cards back...

Huge pot
Flop: 554

WTF Quads....I fall out my seat, I see travis look up from the middle tables and he yells What you fold Quads again donkey?

D&G was fuckin around with AKo, Quite black guy had KK and the other guy had AK also...AK holds up and they chop quite dudes chips...Wow, I scooooooooop if I didn't play so Tiiiight....I had the chips to call, but didn't wanna just throw it away....I tell the table, im done off that BS and me and redpit call it a night/morning.

Take a micro nap in the car cause Travis and the girl are still playing...Noelle made alot of money in the Omaha H/L game w/a full kill....so I wake up about 1 hour before the Tropicanna $10K guaranteed for 1st place starts...I sit down at a $1-$2 NL table to try and re-free roll it, but only made about $60 bucks for the short session, I don't cash my cash game chips and just stick it in a rack and head to the tourney table, im on table 1 so I know I'm not moving at all through out the tourney...make it to break with decent chips...at one point, I'm ready to just quit and double up twice before the add-on period so im sitting on some good chips...I add on for another $100 and sit back down at the $1-$2 Table i was at before start of tourney and end up getting enough for a free add on! it was a 20 minute break and I end up getting KK vs. the gamblin asian guy...he fortunately has a hand and calls my re-raise to him...he popped it preflop to $20, I min-raised him and everyone gets out the way and he calls, we are heads up...

Pot: $85
Flop: A73 (2 apples)

I bet $35 to see where I'm at, he thinks, calls.

I think he has the Ace now and is slowrolling me into me spewing my chips to him....

Turn: Rag of non-apples
Check, check

River: Rag of non-apples
Check, Check

I got Kings....they good man....TT

Thanks, ship it...

sorry folx, tourney startin, gotta go! See 2 more hands and get back in time for my action in the tourney....yes, got my free add on!

I make my way to the last 4 tables and bust out in 36th place or so...
Top 9 make the money with 1st getting 10K

I go back to the $1-$2 Table and can't make nothin work, I end up getting on a crazy table, did well, then did bad, but in the end, played very horrible...can't hit flops, gettin mad at mumbling old man, tryin so bad to snap him off, I was on snap off tilt and end up shipping the majority of my stack to him, I take a long break, go eat at the Seaside Cafe, come back thinking in good again, then got on Gypsy poker mode and played everything and some, time to go, its 2:45 AM gotta be home by 7AM and end up shipping my stack with a redpit only calling a $10 bet then pushing on the flop hitting the 6, 2 callers for the all in, and guy ends up crackin the AA, I turn trip 6s and rivers skraight to the 6. I tell everyone I enjoyed the crazy ass game, gave everyone dap and said see yall around...that was the most fun table I ever been on and didn't mind shippin the rest of the money I won on that table...

Over all

EVEN

Whew....and that was that...get hom at 6AM and clean up a lil bit, check some emails and go to bed....im up now....waitin on a friend since Cheyenne is at the baby sitters to play with her friends for the day, so I figure I'll go play also!

Should be a Laurel game tonight...The guy runnin it asked if I could be his dealer..Sure! We'll see if that kicks off!

No comments: