Sponsors

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Classic Heinz Poker...

Well...Last night I went to the Travis and Noelle's Wednesday Night Game last night...

Game started out slow so we decided since it was only 5 handed to start the night off that we play a little $2-$4 Limit Dealers Choice with a Full Kill...Games we play are Razz, Omaha, Omaha H/L, 7-card Stud, 7-Card Stud H/L, Pitch and Bitch, and the various Pineapple games...Usually no drawing games...

Well of course I need to play these different games more often, I know basic strategies of the game but rely much more on luck...Ended up being stuck $70 bucks before the rest of the players got there for the $1-$2 NL game...

I should have takin a nap before going over there...I already knew I was tired...soon as I sat down...I'm already falling asleep at the table...and I'm famous for just falling asleep out of nowhere...

anyway, I end up shipping my stack to Keenan when I flop top and bottom to his top set...

rebuy...

Now im playing Heinz poker for this session...very sleepy by the time table is about to break...I actually am up $67 bucks at one point...Then...get mixed up with Nelly...at this point of the game I even mention I don't even care anymore...I just want to go home or fall on the couch and go to sleep cause I'm riding with Pops..Damn again, I didn't follow through with my plan to leave when Mikey leaves like I said I would...I told myself to never break plans cause I always lose...lesson learned AGAIN!

Anyway, being tired blinded me when I get mixed up in a hand with Noelle...by this time we are 4-handed and I look down to K2o and limp in...limped pot

Pot: $8
Flop: K27 (maybe double suited)

Noelle bets $10, I raise to $30, She re-raises me $40...Any other time I know I'm beat...but I'm so tired to realize my hand is no good...."all-in"..."call"

"you have a set don't you?"
"Yup"
"shit"

"Here Girl...I'm going to sleep on the couch now..."

I swear any time I know better to do that...Fatigue and poker doesn't mix people...Oh well..lesson learned...

Going to play with the old crew on Friday...I usually deal a game on Fridays at Bert's place in Wheaton, But i just don't feel like tryin to get out there and dealing...I wanna hang out with the crew, and play a friendly game of poker...we play $1-$1 over there...finally convinced them $.50 chips are stupid LOL

Pops on Saturday

And I'm dealing Adam's game in Laurel on Sunday...full weekend of poker...Wanted to go to AC, but I think I'll just stay in town this weekend since I wasn't feeling to well today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»