Sponsors

Monday, May 15, 2006

Saturday Night At the S.H.O.P.

Went up with Keenan to Pops place Saturday afternoon to play $1-$2 NL...Nothing really big happened...Was a pretty decent night for me. Bought in for $125, Didn't bad beat anybody.

If you have been keeping up with my blogs, you know I told myself next time I flop a boat, I'm mucking them....

6 Players limp the pot and I'm on the button with 8To

Pot: $12
Flop: TT8 (2 diamonds)

Kim Checks.
Pops throws a bet out there for $15
Todd Calls.
I call.
Kim Calls.

Pot: $72
Turn: Xx [TT8]

Kim Checks.
Pops stabs at the pot again with a $35 bet (I think, yall know how I am with Hand Histories)
Todd Folds.
I call.
Kim Calls.

Pot: $177
** In my head, im jumping up and down, thinkin to myself I got these suckers now! Pops keeps betting into the boat...Kim keeps calling...what the hell do they have? I put one of them on a diamond draw and one of them holding the case T.**

So I say "No diamonds"

River: Q of non diamonds

Kim finally throws a bet out there. "$80"
Pops decides its time to check out.
I stood up and said wow....
"All-In"
Insta-Calls...My heart actually stopped beating cause now I'm thinkin...wow, QT just killed alot of my stack...

CHOP-CHOP

I flip over my hand and she flips over the same, cept' her's were "SOOTED" 8Ts...Whew, at least I didn't get screwed again floppin a boat like the recently past boats I have flopped, This time I got Half-way Screwed...Picture That....I hate flopping Boats...honestly...I really do...the way they have been swcrewing me lately...

Other than that, I lost a race against Todd...

I look down to TT and raise it to $7, everyone folds and we are heads up.

Flop: J9T (2 Diamonds)

I bet $17
He raises me to $34
I ask for a chip count, Its about $76 more to put him all in.

I think about it for a second and re-raise him all in...He calls with a Diamond Draw and an OE Straight. He calls.

Turn: 8
River: K
Gets there more than 1 way

For some reason that hand made me mad...not really tilting, but it was just irritating to ship a stack of red to him....

Game ended breaking at 4AM 4 handed with Keenan, Myself, Scott and Nevin...

Cash out with $525. Not bad.

Dealt Berts game, Played Pops game, not a bad weekend for me...Gettin ready for the return of the Wednesday Game (Check the link for the Blog of the up-coming games and more info on the games) that Travis and Noelle host! Good times!

No comments: