Sponsors

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tuesday Night Poker at the S.H.O.P

Went to Pops place to play a $90+$10 2-table tourney....20 players, top 4 got paid...Went up with Big John, Kenny, and Rock...For some reason, I just didn't play like I'm supposed to in the tourney, I played maybe 80% of my hands LOL...Raising with a sooted RedPit (36) and junk cards like that...You know I got snapped off in 13th place...I think its cause I was ready to deal the cash game....

Anyway, I busted out with Q3o on the button...

This was a coinsident...I recieved an email from Full Tilt Poker...Its like a newsletter from differnt FT Pros with tips that can help you out...anyway I was reading this and it happened to me last night...after reading it, its not like I didn't know this already...YOu can find the archives here: Full Tilt Learn from the Pros

It was from Rafe Furst about playing Bottom Two Pair

Basically saying, don't slow play 2 pair cause it might look like a powerful hand, its still vulnarable to be beat...so basically get your money in there while you are ahead and if you get bad beat, dust it off LOL At least that way you have every right to call that player a donkey unless you flopped a set on yo ass LOL

Anyway, I'm on the button with Q3o in a limped pot...3 players

Flop came QT3

SB checked, LP checked, I threw a pot sized bet out there, to be check raised by the SB who bets enough to put me and LP all in...

LP thinks forever, and I insta-call.

SB has TT for a set
LP has AQ for TPTK
I have Top/Bottom pair with 1 out...

TT holds up and he knocks both of us out...

Anyway, cash game went till 2AM when Pops cut it off...crazy, silly game...Crazy Gypsy Pete and Rock were the big winners last night, Dealt Steve KTo and flop came KTK for kings full, turn was a J River is irrelevant....Anyway, Other guy was holding KJ and got all his money in the middle....dagger for Steve...

thats the only hand I really remember...

Anyway, I dealt the cash game, made my tourney buy in back plus a lil more extra...

Thinkin bout heading up to AC this weekend again, since I think I'll be starting work for a temp agency till something permanent comes along...so Might as well take a trip to AC before I get back into the 9-5 world again....

No comments: