Sponsors

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tuesday Night at the S.H.O.P - Jinxed...Maybe Not...

I wasn't sure what I was going to do when I got there, I wanted to play the Tourney, but then again, I wanted to play the cash game...But I had asked Pops for the box a week ago and just wanted to deal...

I've been having some really good sessions lately except for the time I donked off all my chips on the crazy table at the Trop on Sunday, other than that, I have been playin great. I decided, what the hell, I'll help Travis deal the Tournament and split the tips down the middle...and possibly jump into the cash game...Soon as 1 table broke, there were 2 players waiting for the cash game to start up, so I decided to just sit down and play 3 handed till players started bustin from the final table...it was only 15 players for the tourney...

Tourney ended up being chopped 3 way with P-Doggie takin 1st place spliting bottom money with Rob and Mikey....

The cash table filled up pretty quick and I was just folding away my time...watching everyone on the other side of the table rake in chips...Ughh....another one of those nights....We were playing $1-$2 NL and bought in for $150 bucks, biggest buy in was $200 so it was pretty slow...Alex had a couple of suck outs that ate some stacks up to give him a good bit of the money on the table...he called he had to leave at 12:30AM so he ended up takin most of the money off the table...

Then cards changed up for me...Started hittin flops hard, makin good lay downs, then I was sittin on about $300 when Pops busted and started dealing when Travis decided to take a break from dealing, When Travis came back in...he saw Pops was in the box cause he had busted, so he decides to sit down and play instead of dealing...

Pops tells me to straddle, and at the time, I wasn't hittin flops or catching good cards, so I refused to straddle...he said, I hope you get Aces and they get cracked and lose your money or somethin like that...I'm like WTF Pops, why did you just jinx me and I took it pretty hard for some reason and said, fuck it, I aint playin nomore, you just jinxed me and I aint tryin to lose what I got here...and said, cash me out...everyone said don't be that way so I said I was just gonna fold till yall decide to break the game...first hand I get KQo and it was limped to me...and said look, FOLD...Heh...Board...KK6 or somethin like that...Mikey and Lance were betting the shit out that flop too...Got dealt TT folded also to a limped pot cause I thought I was just jinxed...

So much for the jinx huh? ended up runnin my stack to $960 before cashing out for the night.

I was supposed to pay off Pops when I flop the nut straight and he calls with bottom pair to end up filling up...I'm just glad a 3rd apple came out on the turn to slow me down, bet out $20 to see where I was at, and he just smooth called me so I said I was done with the hand, he checked the river when the river paired the board and I check...he said shit why don't you bet at that? HUH? Look at the board...he called my flop bet with bottom pair...when everyone knew I hit the nut straight cause I looked down at my cards and said, wow look what I ran into LOL Well played Pops! LOL

Mikey tried to trap me too but kept it cheap for me when he fills up but it didn't work...

But what boosted my stack was me flopping open ended, bet, call, Turn..."Skrait" I bet, I get raised a good bit, I think, make sure I got the nut straight LOL, Push all in, Calls....Top 2 he doesn't fill up, he has a good stack left of about 300+...Sent Lance home...

Before that, I flop a set of 8s and Travis hit open ended straight draw on the flop, I bet, he raises, I think, I push have him way covered...he is seriously thinking of what I have, I tell him, slow down, just fold...I show AN 8...he convinced himself i have 89, I beg him to fold...he says fuck it, calls....i show the set of 8s...he ships it...Try to donkey punch me do ya????....we are down to 4 handed waiting for someone to bust to call it a game cause Travis and Pops don't wanna call it quits cause they are stuck...Pops finally busts when Mikey rivers a diamond frush and if you know Pops, he ships it, but when he ships it...the chips all of a sudden can fly!

Over all...good night, played real good...sure beats just dealing huh?

Heading over to the new and improved Travis and Noelle Wednesday Night Game tonight, I have a $150 credit there so I'm going to see what I can do with that...Oooohh...Taco Pie....I aint eatin lunch so I can have me alot of Taco Pie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»