Sponsors

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Snap, Crackle, POOF

Went to Big Chris house last night to play $1-$1 NL...Had a good crowd this time around..and it was actually some money floatin around the table! Tonight I was blessed to have the company of Jizzle, Kenny, Ross, Joel, Big Chris, Derrek, Buddah and Dennis.

Lots of rebuys early...only sat with $60 and easily ran it up to over $120...Kenny was drinkin Icehouse so he was a lil more talkative than normal...talkin alot of trash cause he knows he can easily intimidate everyone else at the table...raising preflop to $17 with junk and good hands, mixin it up a lil bit, but I know he is only doing that to put everyone on tilt...I just sit back and wait for premium hands to snap him off...He knew what he was doing, he would only do that if he was able to act before me, if I entered the pot before him, he would only limp in for the $1...

I notice this, but I'm still tryin to trap him because he is just playin semi drunk poker and acting wreckless...so I tried to get cute when I'm UTG to see KK in the hole...I limp in for $1 (Silly me) and it's called around with probably like 2 folds...

Pot is $5
Flop: Jd9h4s

Ross was in the SB and bets $7, I raise and put $15 on it, he pushes all in, I insta-call

He flips over J9o

River and Turn are all blanks and I don't improve...He has me covered

**SNAP**
The trapper traps himelf....Lots of fun!

Reload for another $60 bucks...

In the game (-$120) Now its time to play Heinz Poker....

Get some pots here and there...run it close to $100 again...almost even and look down to 88 in the hole on the button...everyone limps in and I raise to $9 bucks to go...

Joel re-raises me in the SB to $21 and folds around back to me and I Insta-call.

I called so quick because of a previous hand me and Joel was involved with when he called a raise from me with some junk cards and thats just how Joel plays, suited cards, 1-gappers, connecting cards and any pairs doesn't matter what position, he will call any raise...so I'm thinkin im good...

Pot: $50

Flop: KhJs8d

I check and Joel immediately goes all in...I call faster than he can push his chips in the middle...flip over my set of 8's and he shows AA

I outflopped his AA

Turn: A
River: 7

Set over Set he takes my stack.

**CRACKLE**


I'm done with this foolishness...Pops has a $90+$10 tourney and a $1-$2 NL game so I just leave the this foolishness and go home...

**POOF**

Heh, its only 10PM when I get home...This game is so brutal...

No comments: