Sponsors

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Gamboooool

Blah...My Saturday Tourney/Ring game didn't get off the ground...so I pretty much slept the whole day, bored out my mind...Wasn't a bad thing that I had to deal the 2nd shift at the Fish Tank on Sunday...Was a chance it was going to be 2 tables and I was gonna deal the must move table...

Anyway, watched the action at the main table till it was my shift to deal...Bert actually got tired early and said I can jump in the box early..sweet...

Wasn't alot of hands that come to mind, cept the end of the night when they decided to end the night with some REAL GAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Started out cause someone had un even chip stacks and said, lets just stick it in the middle and run it out...I said go for it, I'll deal it out 7-Card stud style and best hand wins...So everyone decided to do it Big Jay takes it down...Did it one more time cept' they called for it Holdem...Dealt them all in and yup, Big Jay takes it down again and decides thats it...

That wasn't it for Jeff and Alex...That wasn't enough, "Stick $200 in the pot," says Alex. Jeff agrees quickly after I push the button to him...Big Jay wants to play so bad, but he can't get his balls in there...OK, Its $400 in the pot..part cash, part chips..."Dealem....Fast," said Alex. Boom, King High takes it down...Double or nothing...Jeff agrees, Steve says its a silly game and they need to cut him a rake if they want to continue...$10 bucks for every $200 taht goes in that pot...hahahaa They agree with out hesitation..not to mention they tippin me cash at this point, so I kinda egg on the betting and tryin to get them to stick more in the pot.

Jeff took down like 4 in a row and Alex is stuck waist deep now...$500 and foreal, last hand...I count out $500 and tell Jeff, stick it in there, its your button...OK...its $1000 preflop...Pair of 8s with a J kicker takes down this huge pot...I'm laughin my ass off at the action, Steve and Devin can't believe the action...Action went on till yup...Jeff was wiped out....Craziness at the Fish Tank..If you ask me....Its the Chips....Or is it the Dealer...Lets see who puts up there keys tonight at Jeff's game...then I'll be convinced....its the dealer eggin them on :)

No comments: