Sponsors

Monday, August 07, 2006

Pops Game Canceled - What To Do Now??? Weekend Recap...

We all knew Pops wasn't going to be able to have a game this past Saturday so Travis and Noelle decided to try and run a Pot Limit Holdem Game...They couldn't get enough interest so they just flat out cancelled and played Spades for the Night, I talked to Keenan and he said the A/C was broke, so I decided to find somethin else to do for the night...

Rick ended up givin me a call and I mentioned that Rob was having a game in Odenton...So we decide to head down there to play, Rick didn't have to wait for a seat, but I did...so I pretty much sat outside on the porch while they played cause I was having my allergies act up and felt uncomfortable that whole night, next time I know to bring my allergy medicine, but that never affected me before, not as bad as it did Saturday Night...

Rick ended up doubling up with KK and he came outside on the porch to smoke a cigarette. He mentions We should go to Atlantic City..and I was like, yeah we really should...game was soft not so much money on the table, my allergies actin up..shit we are in Odenton, we are half way to AC already (not really, just a joke that we are far up B/W Parkway and close to 95 to Baltimore that we might as well just go the whole way up) He is now seroiusly considering it but don't want the table to think he just hit and ran...Doubt they would cause he only is now up a little over a meatball and there was still 3 people waitin to get in the game...After about 20 minutes of thinking...he cashes out and we head up to AC...

THE SICKEST DISPLAY OF BEING BRUTALLY MURDERED AT THE TABLE

We get to the Trop around 1:30 AM and get sat at the same table...I ask for a table change when seat opens up at another table...Table had 1 big stack over $600 then players ended up goin broke and others left....well all the drunk fish left the table and table breaks, we want to be sat at a full table...Me and this guy I see at the trop get sat at the same table...Asian guy in seat one had a nice chip stack...

I run my stack up somethin small...wasn't really getting some good hands or just missing the flop totally....heh, I'm in the cut off with 67o and decide to limp in for $2 bucks...Flop comes 589r and gets bet out for $15, 2 callers before me and I stick $45 on top to make it $60 to see the turn...seat 1 calls and we are heads up cause the other guy folds...Turn brings a Jh...Nice card for me...I tell the guy I have to stick $100 in there and leaves me with a little under $60 bucks...Ask the dealer to keep it clean and not pair the board or stick a heart out there now...Heh...he sticks an 8h out there...lol That sucked...I shove the rest of my money in there and he calls and flips over 55 I show my flopped straight and end up a lil upset...I rebuy another $200...

I'm tilted a lil bit and get in another hand with seat 1...he is taunting me to come on...wow...what do you know...I flopped trip Aces with 2 diamonds on the board...we are heads up again...Turn came a black card not pairing the board...i bet out again, and he calls...wasn't going crazy with it cause I'm scared of the river and his diamond draw gettin there...river brings a diamond of non pairing card...I check, he bets and I fold and muck my cards disgusted..he shows me Q5d for the flush...he rivered me again...now im fuckin gettin mad....i add on another $100...

New guy sits in seat one and we joke about that seat...I get KK and can't believe they hold up and I stack the guy in seat one! I'm lookin alot better and a $2-$5 game breaks and dude sits in seat 10 next to me...sucks he couldn't sit with his whole stack, when he should be allowed too...but he didn't sweat it and left it alone...he was cool...he was a lil shit faced and he actually loosened up the table to be a little more friendly and now we are all joking around...Rick ends up moving to my table...Our table became live all of a sudden and still having good action! I'm not tilted any more...playing heinz poker now tryin to get back my original buy in so I can call it a night...check the time and its 40 minutes past my 8 hour rule, but I did say it would be 8-10 hours so decided to play the 10 hours...now its all downhill from here...I HAVE TO BE ABLE TO FOLLOW MY RULES!!

Guy that has been playing all night was moved to my table cause his table broke, he brings over 4 racks of red with 1 row full of green and a couple loose chips...whoa...time to double up...some players complain its a $1-$2 game and he is now going to be pushin us around...heh, I don't mind him sittin with it....but didnt know he had a horse shoe planted up his ass...uh oh, i get dealt AA and decide to raise it up to $15 to go...5 callers...yeah, my Aces are shit now....I warned everyone regardless what the flop is im shovin my stack in the middle...flop came 693r..nice, i push, everone folds cept for the 4-rack guy...he calls....turn comes 6, river 7...he flips over 67o wow...i get up and take a walk and sit back down with another $200 bucks...I get it with 4 rack guy again when I had KT of clubs and 2 clubs hit the flop, 3 players...turn brough another club, i check it gets bet out to $15, 4Rack guy calls, I make it $60 to go, Original bettor thinks and folds, of course 4 rack guy calls the raise...River...........5 clubs...mother fucker....I check it, and he bets out $100....I think, show my King High Flush and folds...table couldn't believe it and said they would've called in an instant...I trust my instincts and say he has the Ace of Clubs...he hung around with top pair with the club re-draw on the turn...i asked him not to show it to me....and again I die by the river...This table is brutal to me...

What put me out the game i had A7o and limped in...caught an Ace on the flop and bet it out...got 2 callers....including the 4 rack guy...Flop was A56...turn came a 7 givin me 2 pair...I pushed all in, other guy calls, 4 rack guy calls also...I flip my 2 pair over, the other guy caught 2 pair with the 56...4 rack guy has...you guessed it....34 for the straight...heh i got outs...come on Ace or 7...not for me though....his straight holds up and im ready to go home....I gotta deal Steve's game at 11:00PM so I just go straight to his house and chill out till its my shift...

I offered to share the Box with Travis this time around...and watchin him deal, I wanted to play...maybe I can shake some of this bad luck off and make a lil money that the game looked a little sane than it was earlier...so I sat in the game at 1AM with $200 bucks...I was in the UTG with 22 and limped...it was limped around and the SB makes it $15 to go...I call along with someone else...3 players and flop came out A29r...Dude checks blind, I check other guy checks, SB decides to check dark again and turn came out somethin like an 8..nothin scary...so I bet out $35, folds around to SB and he raises me $60 more on top...I push, he insta-calls...flips over AA for a set of Aces...Set over Set...That is real fun! I ship him my whole stack and look at the time its 1:20 AM....wow....its almost my turn to deal again....Who knew the shitty luck from AC will follow me to Steve's $1-$3 NL game...Oh well....guess the Poker gods are still makin me suffer from bad karma...so I seriously doubt I will be playing Wednesday...but who knows...I might feel a little better by then............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaahhhhh, Waaahhhhh, cry me a fucking river! You know who this is nicca!

Ehonda said...

LOL So I guess that was comin from that river last Wednesday? Blah...I got hit 7x worse than your beat...That aint right then man...