Sponsors

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Where did everyone go?

Went over to Trav and Nelly's game last night to find that it was only 4 players playing...Me, Rick, Bessman and a new guy...new guy was probably fired up inside comin down from Baltimore I believe...so THEY decided to play $2-$4 dealers choice to kill time in hopes more people walk through the door to play some $1-$2 NLHE...Nobody came...I really didn't want to play 4 handed but I didn't wanna seem like the jerk that ruins it for everybody...I paid for that...Paid $100 bucks for that...it isn't bad I guess, but I couldn't get nothing...I'm supposed to be scooping pots after pot to just catch bad on 5th, 6th, and 7th streets on the Stud H/L Games...Coupld Omaha H/L games I'm supposed to be scooping...Bessman was on fire and was just playing anything and hitting...He got up 2 hours later, New Guy just basically said fuck it and donked his money away and I walk away a meatball stuck...

Its all good though, Had good time just hangin out, ended up playing Monopoly and losing, to Spades to gettin our asses whooped, AGAIN...played a lil bit of cribbage and lost, played 13 round gin rummy and was winnin till Travis Cheated and called gin when he obviously knew i was pickin up a joker to stick an extra 50 points for me to kill my lead and end up losing AGAIN.

Next game is my Pink Game Friday Night, its looking good and the menu looks even better!

Have you noticed my little meebo widget on the side? When you stop by and see me online, drop me a "Hey Fish" to let me know you came by!

1 comment:

@OnAFoldDraw said...

get over it. i didn't cheat. i just got lucky that it was a fifty pt joker.