Sponsors

Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Donkey Coral

Wednesday Night and I missd it last week, so I have to go this week...argh...so much for taking a break...

Ended up pretty much going up and down, got sucked out on scooter, Can't remember how, but he did and crippled me, I end up getting back to even for the night, but the game was bout to end, so we ended up playing a little H.O.E $2-$4 Rotation for a little while...I got stuck about $120 for the night, not bad, maybe less, I have to take a look, but I wasn't sweating it, had a good time which is what mattered...Of course, Left early in the morning, Early enough I didn't have to go to sleep when I got home cause I would have to get cheyenne in a couple minutes, so Just stayed up till it was time to go, then scooped her up for school...

No comments: