Sponsors

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Double Dagger

Playing Bad and Running Bad is a deadly combination only asking for trouble and definately a ship it situation...

Last night, went over to the Coral to play some $1-$2 NL...For some reason, I got so bored that I started playing bad...I knew I was playing bad, but I just couldn't help it...Not only on top of that, I'm running real bad, I can't draw for shit, Card dead the whole night, and when I did get a decent playable hand, it turned out to be 2nd best if that...

I stayed shipping it, and what was my final decision to call it a night...When I shove my whole stack in when the pot is raised to $15 preflop and gets 5 callers, I'm in the CO and decide to ship it with AQo...folds around to PDoggie who just calls $90 more...Jefferson shows me AQ as well...shit im done, 28664 was the board, and PDoggie called me with 23....Nice call...Now I'm pretty sure im running bad...got 1 more ball to ship it next hand when I get KTo and Keenan raised it to $8, I call, as well as a couple others, K68 (2 clubs) I bet out 20, he raises me, I insta shove and get beat by AK...

Yeah, I go home EARLY...Still early, I'm going to Tradewinds and party with Backyard Band tonight...Pooky from the Wire was in there partyin...seen alot of oldschool faces and I think this just brought back how it feels to go out and party...it was nice, got a lil drunk, Back was rocking, so many women...I'll be there next Wednesday again...So win or loss at the Coral, I'm leaving at Midnight from now on and heading over to the winds to party with BYB

1 comment:

@OnAFoldDraw said...

Paul's deuce trey was sooooooted.

I saw you get your stack out there while Nelly was dealing and I saw paul call pf. It was not a small bet, and I knew he was gonna turn over da bull shit... but 3c2c... wow.

Makes you feel any better, paul left stuck a little over a rack and a half.